Top Secret Stealth Helicopter Program Revealed in Osama Bin Laden Raid

ks1905

Nov 29, 2010
The US has Stealth Helicopters that they used for the Bin Laden Mission. ABC News reported that all electricity and telecom services went out when the helicopters flew into the area and that the services did not return until the helicopter left the area.

They also said that people reported that they couldn't hear the helicopters until they were almost completely over head.

Top Secret Stealth Helicopter Program Revealed in Osama Bin Laden Raid: Experts - ABC News

The video of the news report should be up on the ABC News site soon but right now there is only the article that is posted on their site.

The guy who tweeted the whole raid said his power was out the whole afternoon or longer... But yeah that Tail rotor does look "Silenced."

We can go in for 40 minutes with 6-8 guys and take out a guy we have been looking for for almost 10 years as well as other guys but we cant accurately blow up a top secret stealth helicopter. All I can say is the U.S. is really on top of their game.

We can go in for 40 minutes with 6-8 guys and take out a guy we have been looking for for almost 10 years as well as other guys but we cant accurately blow up a top secret stealth helicopter. All I can say is the U.S. is really on top of their game.

They seemed to have blown up the entire thing pretty well except for the tail section.

Wow but did the helicopter crashed just before they landed but they survived and still continue the mission? That's what I read.

It doesn't look good for the US army when they goto do a mission and end up crashing their helicopter...

It doesn't look good for the US army when they goto do a mission and end up crashing their helicopter...

The fact that they have working stealth black hawks half way across the world without anyone knowing is quite impressive though .. and if they have stealth helicopters what other sort of vehicles are being developed ..

Pretty obvious what area 51 is used for!

How was the guy tweeting if they shut off cell phones and electricity?
Read his twitstream: He's used to the oft downtimes and has some sort of generator or battery backup...

He was 2.5 kilometers away from the compound and tweeting that he wished the noisy helicopters would go away... Only finding out later what they were there for.

I was wondering how they actually snuck up on osama in helicopters. This is pretty cool, but sucks that they had to blow it up and now pieces are now on the way back to china.

He was on a battery-powered setup.

He says:
" I was not Osama’s neighbor – my neighbor is a guy in the telecom industry (whose is nice enough to share his battery-backup’ed WiFi connection with me, hence enabling me to stay online from home without having to resort to my cellphone GPRS – I am sure Osama wouldn’t have done that for me as a neighbor).
The site of the operation is about 2.5 kilometers from my home, which means there are at least a few dozen houses between my home and that place. I do not live 250m away from the site, 2.5km is 2500m."

Source: @ReallyVirtual FAQ - Sohaib Athar

"Q: How does it feel to be Osama Bin Laden’s neighbor?
A: I was not Osama’s neighbor – my neighbor is a guy in the telecom industry (whose is nice enough to share his battery-backup’ed WiFi connection with me, hence enabling me to stay online from home without having to resort to my cellphone GPRS – I am sure Osama wouldn’t have done that for me as a neighbor)."

And if his cell phone was working (he talked about using GPRS, so I'd assume he's saying his cell phone was working in the even that his neighbors WIFI went down) then makes sense that the WIFI could still be working. So I'm assuming the magick helicopters didn't screw with radio signal, at least according to his report.

He sums up the whole event here

Read his twitstream: He's used to the oft downtimes and has some sort of generator or battery backup...

He was 2.5 kilometers away from the compound and tweeting that he wished the noisy helicopters would go away... Only finding out later what they were there for.

Dude... I have some beach front property in Montana you may be interested in. And if you buy now, I will throw in the Brooklyn Bridge as a bonus.

Someone has taken an extra dose of their "Hopeium" today.