Top-Notch informational content to keep your readers happy. Native English speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneninetyseven

Jan 4, 2011
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Top-Notch Content​

“Content is king.” You heard it then and you're hearing it now. Providing your visitors with high quality, well researched, well written content creates a win-win situation. Google likes good content. Your visitors appreciate informative, legible articles that give them answers to the questions they're asking. One-time visitors may become repeat visitors because the information on your site is so good, turning them into buyers – or clickers, depending on how you are monetizing. Conversely, poorly written content sends visitors fleeing, never to return, leaving you with a poor reputation and little chance of revenue.

But, let's face it. Many internet marketers are so busy with every other facets of their business that content creation falls by the wayside. There are many outsourcers offering inexpensive writing services; I should know – I've used a few. But I've never been totally satisfied with the quality of their writing, and I'm sure a lot of you haven't, either.

That's why I'm offering my writing services. I'm a well-spoken, native English speaker and writer. You won't find any rehashed garbage, nonsensical synonym spinning or absurd turns of phrase that make you say “Huh?” in my articles.

What You Get

An understanding of the English language and correct formatting. You can be confident in putting my articles in front of your audience.

My field of expertise: Health. I am passionate about natural health, disease prevention, exercise and well-being. I can, of course, write about many other topics!

I specialize in writing high quality, informational articles. My articles are excellent for websites utilizing Adsense or other sites requiring no-hype informational content. All articles are unique. I do not use article spinners, ever. I will, at your request, use LSI in your article. If you specify a particular keyword density, you will get it.

What You Don't Get

-Excuses. If I'm too busy, can't write about something or can't manage your project requirements, I'll let you know. I don't waste your time.

Since I don't want to offer anyone something I don't excel at, I will not write about the following:

-Cell phones and tablet computers
-Consumer electronics
-Coding, HTML, etc.
-Gambling
-Adult Niches
-At present, I do not write product reviews

How Much?

I charge $3 per 100 words. The quality is worth the money. Save yourself time. Order articles. Receive them. Put them on your site. Done.

Need a sample article? Send me a PM with your email address. I'll give you an article in the natural health niche. The first 3 people to order will get a 500 word article for only 5 dollars, in exchange for a review.

Reach me via WickedFire's PM system, or shoot me an email: greengatenetworking@gmail.com

How To Order

It's easy. PayPal funds to: greengatenetworking@gmail.com

Include in your PayPal notes to me which topics you want me to write about, and how many words for each article. Or, send an email to the above address with the details, transaction ID and your PayPal ID, or send me a PM with the details, transaction ID and your PayPal ID. As soon as I've completed your articles, I'll email them to you. Remember, the rate is $0.03/word.

I look forward to working with you!

Quick Review:

I placed an order on Monday. Raphael was great in terms of communication; he let me know that another order was complete and that he was starting my order. I received my article today and it's very high quality. It's not just standard fare article writing; it's higher quality than I've seen on similar services. Definitely "top notch" and I'll be back for more soon. Thanks :)

Quick Review:

I placed an order on Monday. Raphael was great in terms of communication; he let me know that another order was complete and that he was starting my order. I received my article today and it's very high quality. It's not just standard fare article writing; it's higher quality than I've seen on similar services. Definitely "top notch" and I'll be back for more soon. Thanks :)

Thanks for your review, Joe! It was a pleasure to work with you, and I'm glad you liked the article.

I paid for a 500 word article and received close to 700 words, what a deal! Great communication and well written content, I will certainly order from you again - thanks a lot!

I paid for a 500 word article and received close to 700 words, what a deal! Great communication and well written content, I will certainly order from you again - thanks a lot!

Hello Joseph. Thanks for your great review! I'm happy that you're pleased with the content I created; it was good to work with you.

Cheers1

raphael went above and beyond with my review article. Was round 1000 words. Read very well. No grammar/spelling mistakes. Showed he did some research. Very happy with the article. Posting it to money site right away.

raphael went above and beyond with my review article. Was round 1000 words. Read very well. No grammar/spelling mistakes. Showed he did some research. Very happy with the article. Posting it to money site right away.

Thanks for your review! I'm happy to hear you're satisfied with the article and comfortable putting on your site.

Good doing business with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.