Status
Not open for further replies.

HHOTEK

We make things GREEN
Feb 16, 2009
bostic nc
www.hhotek.com
do we have any top gear fans in here?

watching it now charger,zr1,ctsv episode now ....they had to promise the us govt they would not be entertaining good shit

not quite sure what the post is about, but Top Gear is the shit. Too bad they stopped production on the American version, hopefully Speed channel will pick it up or something.

i never knew there was an american version

I'm a big Adam Carolla fan and he always talked about it on his radio show since he was one of the hosts during the pilot episodes they shot but it didn't work out or something. Supposedly it was being made by the same people.

I like to think of myself as Jeremy Clarkson, but younger, hotter and with a vagina.

Hahaa!

Top Gear must be one of our best exports, worth the licence fee by itself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2syY12OPkwI"]YouTube - Top Gear - Rednecks in Alabama USA - American road trip pt 2 - BBC[/ame]

:D

embedding disabled by request. for youtube vid....

and a chick that likes top gear thats awesome, mine will watch it but its never like her first choice at all

Top Gear totaly rocks. You have to love... someone might say he was born of a cross between a dragon and a panther, but all we know is they call him - The Stig.

Top Gear totaly rocks. You have to love... someone might say he was born of a cross between a dragon and a panther, but all we know is they call him - The Stig.

lmao yea sometimes that part is kinda dumb but its still one of them things that no matter how dumb it is you still have to smile

That episode is awesome. I love the fact that they wouldn't give them a Charger to test, so they went out a bought one. The CTS-V is sick.

i love the episode where they go for a cruise in southern france, nothern italy and southern switzerland. Because the cool thing is: I got a convertible now and will be doing the same trip this summer. Say what? Say yeaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.