Tool for tracking search engine rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2007
France
hi,
what do you guys use to check search engine ranking positions for your sites? at the mo i'm using the digital point keyword tracking tool, which is ok... but it doesn't seem to accurate (and some times seems to ignore some domains and say its not in google, when it is (next time i check it though its back in there)).

i'd prefer something online, and someone free preferably really. would be even better if it auto updates and can provide lots of stats too ;p. anyone know of anything decent worth using?

if you just need something for sporadically see how you're doing try googlerankings.com

I don't know how accurate it is

i use seo digger too, but its not reliable at all in terms of checking your current serps. in fact id never use it on my own sites (just check your own logs to see where you are getting hits from) - just handy for other sites.

it only has data about "popular"(ish) keywords. think it must buy data from isps or something (not really sure) and just extract all the search queries that had been requested, then run all those search queries and save the data. it isn't done in real time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.