Tomorrowland 2012

nickCR

Feb 5, 2010
CR
They just released the official aftermovie and in less than 24 hours already more than 1.5 million views. Looks like it was a great event. Anyone go?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb5Qc-fBvk]Tomorrowland 2012 | official aftermovie - YouTube[/ame]

Cause Europeans can handle a crowed without getting in a fight or being a fuckhead.

This looked AMAZING I didn't hear squat about it .. dang what a HUGE show.

I did Osheaga this year.

Next year is tomorrowland and yacht week.

Stoked. Osheaga had hotties <3 Montreal chicks. But dear god. Tomorrowland is unreal.

HOW DOES ONE ACQUIRE SAID TICKETS! Sold out in 15 ? What sorcery is this ?

EDIT : Belgians had a presale an hour ahead. FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I went on Friday. Amazing festival, but I don't think I have to convince anyone here of that :)

Didn't get a ticket at first, but won one and bought two for friends on eBay for the same price as the original ones.

I've never been a big on huge events but this one just looks like way to much fun to pass up. Gonna have to go at least once.

@POF Yeah man Scandinavia ftw! I'm sure there were some hefers there too but the cameras ran from them.

Here is the extract from Wikipedia:

at some moments there were 2,000,000 people on the online waiting list. The worldwide sale started Saturday, April 7 at 11am. Within less than 2 hours, the other 100,000 tickets sold out

2 fucking million on the waiting list!!! Also took 2 hours to sell out. Still with the traffic on their site a bunch of bots would help. Just get a hosting package at their host with VPN / RDP capabilities that way you won't get bottle necked :)