Today I Watched a Conversion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRac

ก้้้้้้&
Jan 9, 2009
Greenwich, CT
www.racanelligroup.com
Yea, today I watched my first conversion in real life.

For my senior year, in order to graduate I had to complete a community service project - 10 weeks 2 hours per week. My specific assignment was working at a public Internet center for people who can't afford computers and connections in their homes, or just chose not to invest in either.

As I was walking around I noticed an older black man surfing Google for ways to make money on the computer. He landed on a page he liked - so I stood back and watched from a far.

Slowly but surely he read through the page, I could see his eyes lighting up. He clicked through and quickly started typing away his personal info, clicked to page 2 and BAM no hesitation he went right for his wallet and pulled out his CC.

About 30 seconds later, after checking all the info he clicked submit and there began his awful journey with rebills. I felt bad for a little, even considered stepping in.

But like outing a landing page on a forum, it's not my place.

I hope one of you guys got the sale! :thumbsup::drinkup:

you see what he was buying?

It was an Easy Google Profit bizopps...

Based off the ever popular Green/White flog we see everywhere...I don't know if it was "David" or "Matthew" or who but someone's story touched him.

I know it wasn't "Mary" or "Jason"

My real regret is not stepping in and telling him to visit MY flog instead. But it was such a rare occasion.

Based off the ever popular Green/White flog we see everywhere...I don't know if it was "David" or "Matthew" or who but someone's story touched him.

My real regret is not stepping in and telling him to visit MY flog instead. But it was such a rare occasion.

Maybe Mason?

OUCH
that's the worrsstt

Did you set the homepage of the computers to your offer after that?

Or guide the elderly to sign up at ebay through your aff link?
just sayin

Did you set the homepage of the computers to your offer after that?

Or guide the elderly to sign up at ebay through your aff link?
just sayin

Brilliant marketing idea(seriously):
Go to the library and set every computer's homepage to your flog. The kinds of people who go to the library to surf the web are exactly your target market for rebills.

Did you go to the machine after he was done and pull the keywords?

Shit, that's not a bad idea- I'm going to the public library tomorrow and get all the temp files from all the machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.