TL DR High Qaulity Content why bother?

WebableTrev

Oct 28, 2011
Canada
HA the internet is so used to spam and garbage that when a high quality article is finally posted on a popular forums the first 20 responses are TL DR. For those not up on the lingo it means Too Long Didn't Read. The next 10 responses are 'Good intro'

How many people will post until one actually manages to read a full 1,500 words and makes a comment on it? My guess 54...

Qaulity. Of course I own a link directory we have to spell Qaulity like that or people might confuse the site for something useful.

IN B4

7AU7v.jpg

Hey this is the shooting the shit section... the shit is posted start the shooting... lol... Seriously please don't shoot me...

HA the internet is so used to spam and garbage that when a high quality article is finally posted on a popular forums the first 20 responses are TL DR. For those not up on the lingo it means Too Long Didn't Read. The next 10 responses are 'Good intro'

How many people will post until one actually manages to read a full 1,500 words and makes a comment on it? My guess 54...

STS is for "a fun way to take a break out of your busy day" place not a fucking read a wall of text and squeeze your brain with thoughtful response place.

We can't all be Guerilla y'know