Tips about making a new ecommerce site?

enchantingmage

Dec 14, 2022
Hello Wickedfire!

I am working on a ecommerce website and the majority of my target audience primarily uses their phones for browsing. What should I pay attention to?

Any tips?

Thanks!

You should optimize your site for all screens so that it works equally well on mobile phones. For example, a button should be at least 45 pixels wide to work at the touch of an index finger. Also, you can make a qr code and share it on social media, it will give people easy access to your site from their phones.

Talking about a product page (that I agree is very important) and products in general, I thought of something. The right amount of products to stock. This used to give me headaches, and, to this day, I don't find it easy to get it right every time. Here's an article about demand forecasting with a few methods explained. I hardly ever see this topic mentioned, to my surprise. I can't even describe how helpful it is to have a strategy instead of guessing the amount.

Thanks for pitching in, guys, those are some really practical tips I'll implement right away! I also got a few collaborators on board since I made the post, so right now we're following a tight content roadmap. So far, we keep things under control thanks to a digital filing system we've landed at after some trial-and-error. Holding each one of us accountable is also crucial, and it does get heated sometimes. Still, we're pressing on for now, we even noticed a few positive bumps in SERPs, though nothing spectacular for now...

Again, thanks for your help!

Tips for making a new E-commerce website site

Developing a new ecommerce site can often be challenging. But being aware of the tips can essentially make a huge difference in launching a site. Some tips for creating a user-friendly ecommerce website include keeping the page design simple, creating brand awareness, and using relevant images and colors. Along with these, it is also essential to ensure that the content is easy to understand with an overall professional look of the website. Following these tips in the right way will definitely help your ecommerce site to stand out from the rest.

Here are some tips for creating a new eCommerce site:

1. Clear Navigation: Design intuitive navigation to help users easily find products and information.
  2. Responsive Design: Ensure your site is mobile-friendly for a seamless user experience on all devices.
  3. High-Quality Images: Use high-resolution images to showcase products effectively.
  4. Secure Payment Gateway: Implement a reliable payment gateway for secure transactions.
  5. SEO Optimization: Optimize your site for search engines to attract organic traffic.
  6. Customer Reviews: Include customer reviews and ratings to build trust and credibility.
  7. User-friendly Checkout: Simplify the checkout process to reduce cart abandonment.
  8. Analytics: Use analytics tools to track visitor behavior and optimize site performance.
For expert assistance in eCommerce website development, consider Ajiva Infotech eCommerce development services.