Tip For BST Sellers

LegitAM

WF Premium Member
Apr 7, 2010
People without images can't see your order forms if you only hyperlink images.

I don't enable images on my profile, so all I see is the image links, not the buy form links.

I think you might be losing out on sales if you are doing this, so I'd suggest putting in raw text links to your buy form as well.

theory.gif

I still hate those sales images, 90% of the time I can't get my head around reading through this crap.

Some guy who goes by the laughable name of God of SEO sent himself an email via Gmail saying he was black hat. (I think the email was just a draft, too.) A week later, his sites were -200 or de-indexed.

I remember the skype chat where all his major sites were disputed by actual guys who own them.

That fella is a chode, anyone with a few hundred bucks to buy GSR and Xrumer can SEO around him all day.

I still hate those sales images, 90% of the time I can't get my head around reading through this crap.

Agree - I actually really like, prefer and enjoy barebones copy in BSTs. Images are for warriors.

I remember the skype chat where all his major sites were disputed by actual guys who own them.

That fella is a chode, anyone with a few hundred bucks to buy GSR and Xrumer can SEO around him all day.

Agree - I actually really like, prefer and enjoy barebones copy in BSTs. Images are for warriors.

Image convert better than text copies, tested once.

Image convert better than text copies, tested once.

was it when they tested perry belchers button?

i dunno, maybe image bsts converted better when they weren't the norm - but in a sea of these, text bsts are pleasing to the eye. Its not like I'd stop buying every crappy bst service on every forum just cuz images, just more pleasant to read text copies.