Time Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

micfire

Spämmed
Oct 26, 2006
How do you guys do your time management? I have recently noticed that since I have so many projects happening simultaneously I tend to do a little bit of everything and end up with nothing. I work 8 hours a day and get very little done. When I had only few projects it was much more easier.

So any hints, tips or links? If you don't have anything to say, just post boobs, always appreciated.

How do you guys do your time management? I have recently noticed that since I have so many projects happening simultaneously I tend to do a little bit of everything and end up with nothing. I work 8 hours a day and get very little done. When I had only few projects it was much more easier.

So any hints, tips or links? If you don't have anything to say, just post boobs, always appreciated.
Since I had no boob pics on hand here I guess I have to give advice. Try setting goals per projects. I recently just started up a bunch of projects, and am going through a similar phase. Just set yourself to do any given task on just one project, and forget about the others.

Or you can just sell off all your projects except one :anon.sml:

Make a schedule everyday, all the time management books in the world will tell you that. Buy a big desk calendar, dry erase board, or an executive planner. This blog has a lot of links to some online programs use can use, haven't tried any of them myself though.

Read... Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy

Great book. Get it on cd so you can listen while driving...save you the time of reading it. Don't forget to turn it off when friends get in the car, I used to get a lot of what the hell are u listening to.

covey's 7 habits of highly effective people is a good read for time management too.

Here you can download it: http://rxaffiliateforum.com/EatThatFrog.pdf

Here is some tits for you too.

extreme_holly_big_ass_tits.jpg

Ps- If you are going to rep me... make it bloody red, fuckbag!

Status
Not open for further replies.