Thumbs Up For Go Daddy Support

rockhard

Less Is More
Apr 24, 2008
I registered about 100 domains with them, but for some reason didn't get the free privacy protection that was supposed to be included.

I feared the worst (having pay for it separate), but after calling support they fixed it in a couple of minutes.

.....wait till next year when they renew - you'll have sticker shock.
You just can't login and turn that whois renewal option off by the way - it's a real pain.

<~~ Had his card charged twice for a purchase of 80 domains and he had to bloody call the card company to get a refund since Gaydaddy support sucked Donkey balls.

People bash GoDaddy, but it's one of the only companies that I use who have U.S. support. I've called them hundreds of times over the years and never had a problem with customer support at all. I put up with the high prices and shitty website just for that right there.

People bash GoDaddy, but it's one of the only companies that I use who have U.S. support. I've called them hundreds of times over the years and never had a problem with customer support at all. I put up with the high prices and shitty website just for that right there.

Agreed. And the good thing about Godaddy support is that they tend to understand the problem quickly which is not so common.

I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for their support. I use them to buy domains, but not hosting.

A lot of the people working there do some type of development on the side, so if you manage to knock out the "service rep" attitude and speak to them candidly, then sometimes you can get some decent information out of them. They aren't all knowing by any means, but usually pretty cool guys.

Yeah godaddy rocks, send 10+ emails to them, talk to them on the phone, never give you straight answers, it's always your fault or we can help you but "you'll have to buy this or that"

Godaddy is shit the worst host possible, godaddy is good for domain names thats it. There hosting will make you want to kill yourself.

I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for their support. I use them to buy domains, but not hosting.

A lot of the people working there do some type of development on the side, so if you manage to knock out the "service rep" attitude and speak to them candidly, then sometimes you can get some decent information out of them. They aren't all knowing by any means, but usually pretty cool guys.
Yeah, I've done some hosting on GD and I'm regretting it severely.

GODADDY SUCKS COCK!!!

I use them to buy domains, but not hosting.

Yeah godaddy rocks, send 10+ emails to them, talk to them on the phone, never give you straight answers, it's always your fault or we can help you but "you'll have to buy this or that"

Godaddy is shit the worst host possible, godaddy is good for domain names thats it. There hosting will make you want to kill yourself.

all this. buy domains but do not host with them. they r the worst

compared to others, go daddy is really considered the best according to me buddy, they have a superb customer care support.

they easily understand what we want..

compared to others, go daddy is really considered the best according to me buddy, they have a superb customer care support.

they easily understand what we want..

It's a registrar, if you need support, then the registrar fucked up in the first place. If you need support for anything that isn't the registrars fault then you are a fucking moron.