Thumbplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

stussy5555

HNIC
Dec 12, 2007
Anyone run Thumbplay through Azoogle? Apparently they are cutting the payout to $10 for AT&T and Verizon leads.

I have some really good campaigns setup for AT&T but $10 isn't going to come close to cutting it for me to be profitable unless I want to cut volume down to nill. Other than Thumbplay, what else works? I have tried Funmobile, Ringtones.net, Jamster and they all convert like shit.

I still have success with ringtones.net. Call Brit at cpaE/aff and tell her to figure out why you traffic isn't converting.

I use Thumbplay directly through their in-house affiliate network now. The payout sucks, its like $5 a lead for under 250 leads, but its so much easier to deal with and convert since they accept all carriers and you can use the dynamic landing pages.

I use Thumbplay directly through their in-house affiliate network now. The payout sucks, its like $5 a lead for under 250 leads, but its so much easier to deal with and convert since they accept all carriers and you can use the dynamic landing pages.

Why type of conversion rate do you see since they accept all carriers?

Status
Not open for further replies.