This goes out to UnarmedGunman

Hell motherfucking yes! I was at the game today and Ford Field was on fucking fire. It was like they won the Super Bowl or something. The players came back onto the field after the game and up into the stands and were thanking the fans for coming and sticking with them etc. It was really something else.

...and yes, now The Redskins must exit the league.

Big balls award goes to Matt Stafford.

Could you imagine the punishment he expected heading into the year being a rookie starting QB on a team that went 0-17?

Honestly, if you completely forget last year then the Lions look pretty solid this year. They don't look like a juggernaut playoff team yet by any means, but with Calvin Johnson who is just a beast among beasts, Brandon Pettigrew, Kevin Smith (who I'm fucking bonkers over and trying to acquire in my fantasy league like nobody's business), and an everything-he-was-cracked-up-to-be Matthew Stafford? Combined with a defense that can apparently remain competitive against non-elite offenses (see: NOT New Orleans Saints type offenses) -- I dunno.

Looking at their schedule, I'd honestly give them a very realistic shot at three more wins without even feeling too meh about it (CLE, STL, SEA) and one more win against a team that we might not know too much about yet (CIN) and you've got yourself a solid five wins. Nothing to write home about, but to build on that next year -- I wouldn't be surprised if they were the one surprise team next year that shocks everyone and runs the gammut into the playoffs. Without Millen, they've been able to establish a pretty firm base on all sides of the field. I like em.

Honestly, if you completely forget last year then the Lions look pretty solid this year. They don't look like a juggernaut playoff team yet by any means, but with Calvin Johnson who is just a beast among beasts, Brandon Pettigrew, Kevin Smith (who I'm fucking bonkers over and trying to acquire in my fantasy league like nobody's business), and an everything-he-was-cracked-up-to-be Matthew Stafford? Combined with a defense that can apparently remain competitive against non-elite offenses (see: NOT New Orleans Saints type offenses) -- I dunno.

Looking at their schedule, I'd honestly give them a very realistic shot at three more wins without even feeling too meh about it (CLE, STL, SEA) and one more win against a team that we might not know too much about yet (CIN) and you've got yourself a solid five wins. Nothing to write home about, but to build on that next year -- I wouldn't be surprised if they were the one surprise team next year that shocks everyone and runs the gammut into the playoffs. Without Millen, they've been able to establish a pretty firm base on all sides of the field. I like em.

If not for a denver miracle the bengals would be 3-0.

Speaking of the Bengals, That 4th down conversion by the backup running back was stellar. Apparently he barrrrrelly made the cut (Hard Knocks?)