This dude makes bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsYoBuddy

Rise And Grind!
Apr 6, 2008
Philly
Video: Ex Magazine Owner "Rapha-El" Speaks On How He Made Over $100K Last Year On Internet & Plans To Teach Everyone On Feb 28th [User Submitted]

Can't embed the video player or I am a complete idiot. But this dude makes bank, look at his crib... and hes about to reveal his secrets! He must be the real deal

"Josep reports "Ex Magazine Owner, Rapha-El whos been involved with the music game for some years speaks on how he made over $100,000 last year on internet and plans to teach everyone on Feb. 28th how to do just what he did. Email: askdaddyfather@gmail.com how to make $50000 to $100,000""

Video: Ex Magazine Owner "Rapha-El" Speaks On How He Made Over $100K Last Year On Internet & Plans To Teach Everyone On Feb 28th [User Submitted]

Can't embed the video player or I am a complete idiot. But this dude makes bank, look at his crib... and hes about to reveal his secrets! He must be the real deal

"Josep reports "Ex Magazine Owner, Rapha-El whos been involved with the music game for some years speaks on how he made over $100,000 last year on internet and plans to teach everyone on Feb. 28th how to do just what he did. Email: askdaddyfather@gmail.com how to make $50000 to $100,000""

Are you being sarcastic or are you his minion?

Rapha-El whos been involved with the music game for some years speaks on how he made over $100,000 last year on internet and plans to teach everyone on Feb. 28th how to do just what he did. Email: askdaddyfather@gmail.com how to make $50000 to $100,000""

AyMEN bro, bring on dat ARbeetragee Conspiracing for making more moneies onlines! I am wanting to making many 50000 to 100000 monies youbet and also liking dem hippetyhops musicals on internets too!

Goodluckbros!

His view in his crib is the shit, comments show he is the real deal:

"LMAOOO @ THIS EMAIL THIS NIGGA SENT ME :::: REGISTRATION will be $35 bucks, yup $35 bucks that's it. 1. I WILL TEACH YOU WHAT TOOLS TO USE THAT WORK 2. I WILL PUT IN ON THE ONE BUSINESS THAT COST ME BASICALLY NOTHING THAT IS MAKING ME A ABOUT $3200 A MONTH AND IT COST LESS THAT $20.00 Plus after we are done with conference call you can always contact me and I will consult you on anything that may come up for you via email or instant messenger."

Definitely going to email him just like he said at "axedaddyfather@gmail.com"

Smart guy that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.