This About Sums Up The Mindset Difference Between WaFo and WF

magicink

Feb 5, 2011
So I installed rescuetime about a week ago. Rescue time is a productivity app that tracks your computer usage and automatically categorizes your activities as productive or distracting.

You can self-identify whether you consider an activity/website distracting or distracting, but the app also automatically categorizes things for you based on how other users categorize it.

Here are the default settings I got for Warriorforum.com and Wickedfire.com, as selected by the average user:

wafo_vs_wf.jpg

total bs.. since when does surfing forums makes you more productive?

^^ WaFo is the best place to sell shit or to scam newbies!!

Ahh.. now i get it.

A user actually conducted a study on whether members are more or less productive while on WickedFire as a function of time last year and it yielded some interesting results.

Does WickedFire make one more or less productive? - WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum

I haven't checked out the study for myself, but if its the study I think it is, I had to read it several times when I first joined WF. I suspect posting links to that study would get you banned on WaFo. They're not very supportive of studies that support the webmaster lifestyle promoted and celebrated here on WF.

^^ WaFo is the best place to sell shit or to scam newbies!!

I bought a PDF on WaFo that helped me understand how unproductive I've been on WF and after just three weeks of daily private lessons with the author, have started making $10/day. Even though I found out later that the same tactics were in a sticky here, I still think it was a good buy and should recoup the costs in about 7 months.