Think this guy might be an affilate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This next one took in my sister, as it happens, and she’s one of the brightest, most critical-thinking people I know.

Apparently not.

This next one took in my sister, as it happens, and she’s one of the brightest, most critical-thinking people I know.

Apparently not.

my favorite line as well.

I guess my question to WF is, is it plausible someone would know all these niches if they weren't involved in some way with affiliate marketing. My immediate thought is no but then i guess its possible.

SEO ROI Services Eric Schmidt Is A Dirty Hypocrite: Google Should Come Clean - Friday Photos

Lets see, IQ quizes, berries, colon, google cash, grants......

Get off your fucking soapbox you hypocrite. Or is this just link bait?

It's a way for him to rationalize that he's not a hypocrite. See, what he doesn't mention is the fact that the Landing Page which 'got' his sister was actually his. He sets out blaming others, diverting the blame from him.

Quite the spectacle, I see. Good night, Holmes.

Anyone mistyped google.com recentley and found an IQ quiz (google.cm)? Wonder how much he is banking off that, god damn Cameroonians.

Anyone mistyped google.com recentley and found an IQ quiz (google.cm)? Wonder how much he is banking off that, god damn Cameroonians.

Hopefully you don't cost him that revenue by OUTING HIS FUCKING LP.

lol, I'm joking - but I'm sure some people don't joke about such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.