The writer returned where his ancestors had emigrated to the New World In $3/500 word

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathy rydu

earth of writer
Jul 8, 2011
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hello ,

Our writers are equipped with the following criteria:

Professionalism in content and presentation,Compliance with the customer's requirements and instructions,Literate and grammatically proficient in English.Create an article with the keyword used in an interesting title.Able to meet deadlines.

I am experienced and qualified article writer looking for writing articles,I have written several hundreds of articles by now on various niches.

Our Writing Services :

Website Content Writing-$1/100 words
Website content writing what comes to your mind when you hear this term? Some frivolous website content writers who just put down your services in words to create persuasive website content? Well, this phenomenon has long changed its image.We Website content writing has now graduated from a simplistic to a specialized art.

SEO Copy writing- $0.8/100 words

SEO Copywriting is your most effective tool to give your website visibility on the web. The World Wide Web is no longer just a computerized entity, but like humans, it works on the principle out of sight, out of mind. SEO Copywriting is a methodological craft that gives the power of high visibility to your website, making it search engine friendly.

Press Release Copy writing- $0.9/100 words

Today press release writing is the most cost effective and innovative medium to enlighten your audiences about your company's progress and developments. The press possesses the power to influence and generate reactions; it can make or break your image in the public eye. A well written press release can get you the right kind of media attention and also be your savior during times of crisis.

Creative Writing-$0.6/100 words
Our creative writing team will shape up your thoughts like no one has ever done and make your words more powerful and fashionable. Most of the students are unaware of this concept and find it an uphill task to carve out a beautifully piece of writing. Adding creativity to your words, thoughts, feelings and emotions is something different rather than stuffing the piece with mere information. Having an attractive and intelligent copy is a pre- requisite to make it read and with our creative writing services, you are bound to deliver the same.

E Books-$1/100 words
eBooks are emerging as a great internet marketing tool and are on the path of revolutionizing the myriad ways to maximize revenues, popularity, reputation and online credibility.

Essay Writing-$1/100 words
Have a major test coming up? No time to write that equally important essay on Shakespeare? Keen on learning how to write essays? Want tips on essay writing? Need those sample essays to brush up on how to write essays? We provide to you our essay writing services. We also give to you tips on how to write essays by providing you with some essay writing tips that will always come handy whenever you write essays.

Proofreading-$1 per article
You need professional proofreading services available in India, if you want to improve your writing and give it a more comprehensible and coherent appeal. Proofreading in India, technically speaking is the art of sorting out unwanted weeds from a healthy growing plant of your copy. If you wish to maintain your professional reputation, then the top quality proofreading services in India is the key which checks your writing for ambiguous vocabulary and inconsistencies.

How much time we take?

We know the value of time and thus, try our best to provide your work within limited span of time. The current goal for turnaround time on small orders (10 articles or less) is 24 hours . We will be in contact with you throughout the process; if there will be any problems.

OFFER DETAILS:
* You provide keyword and length for each article.
* I accept PayPal USD. (For new customers, I require 50% upfront and 50% at the completion of each project)
* Guaranteed 100% unique, quality articles.
* If you wish to see a sample, just let me know.
* You are satisfied with the work and order again!!

I accept only payment through Paypal.:thumbsup:

Regards
cathy
--

Hello,
Let me check the work for PR. I sent one work to check how is your quality as I got lots work with me but can not handle this, So please send work ASAP so I can use it for my work.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #81L56994PU981940A)

Awaiting for your work in ordered ID.

This is to confirm that i have recieived your payment..
Thanks for the same. it was a great pleasure to work with you..i hope you are happy with my work. awaiting my next assignment from you.
Hello,
Let me check the work for PR. I sent one work to check how is your quality as I got lots work with me but can not handle this, So please send work ASAP so I can use it for my work.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #81L56994PU981940A)

Awaiting for your work in ordered ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.