The World Must Stand Together

OhHenry

Jan 15, 2010
Not sure if this was posted, its a week or so old.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HbjizKEqG4"]The World Must Stand Together - YouTube[/ame]

at 1:11 "to leave this world more prosperous and peaceful than we found it"

What kind of comment is that? We're leaving? Where we going? and Who found this world exactly?

If we dont go in that direction we only go in the opposite direction eventually leading to extinction of the human race.

a bunch of fucking hypocrites. they want peace yet they back obama. good stuff.

i used to be 100% in favor of the proliferation of nuclear weapons. now, danny devito has made me think again. thanks obama!

subtitle: "stop paying attention to all those silly benghazi/AP/IRS/NSA headlines. lookie here!"

Fuck yeah! The US wants a world without nuclear weapons...

... with the US being the only exception of course. No other country should have them, but the US having several thousand should be totally acceptable.

Fuck yeah! The US wants a world without nuclear weapons...

... with the US being the only exception of course. No other country should have them, but the US having several thousand should be totally acceptable.
THIS!!!!
The big noise that US makes when someone else starts building weapons is not justifiable. The funny thing is every other leader comes out and supports them. US has gotta dispose of their weapons somehow or Distribute their weapons to everyone else at a fair price or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I agree...Ultimately it has to be as mentioned...If not in the near future then the nature will help us doing the needful... But the nature's law persists : Survival of the fittest. Only the ones ready to accept and adopt to the changes will survive :)