The US is at it again...

Ibanez | Jan

Just posting .gifs
Dec 1, 2009
...bringing DEMOCRACY!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfcceEkn_M]Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack - YouTube[/ame]

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any recent thread about this on WF.
Sounds like Obama wants to start the first attack around Thursday.

Funny thing is that the US, UK and France give a flying fuck about the verdict the UN guys are preparing regarding the alleged WMD attack on civilians.

How much does a single cruise missile cost? Like 1.5 million? I'm sure there's enough budget left for that.

Lol youtube lol.

jP7SY1o.jpg

Not yet, worth watching?

Posting about politics in STS, what the fuck was I thinking?

It really is mate! It talks about some conspiracy theories, the elitists that rule America (Rothschild, Rockefeller, ...) and how they created the IRS and pretty much own the stock market. And in part 2 they talk about the Venus Project, which shows a world without money, a world that is kept alive through technology.

Really worth watching mate :) It's available on Netflix and Youtube btw.

It really is mate! It talks about some conspiracy theories, the elitists that rule America (Rothschild, Rockefeller, ...) and how they created the IRS and pretty much own the stock market. And in part 2 they talk about the Venus Project, which shows a world without money, a world that is kept alive through technology.

Really worth watching mate :) It's available on Netflix and Youtube btw.

So I guess that, in your opinion, the US and other western countries supplying islamic terrorists with arms and now rushing for a
military intervention (just to save the poor civilians and to overthrow the bad bad dictator) is a conspiracy theory? Intredasting!

If this is based on the Britam emails, they never really checked out, as the data in the headers show it was a cut-and-paste.

So I guess that, in your opinion, the US and other western countries supplying islamic terrorists with arms and now rushing for a
military intervention (just to save the poor civilians and to overthrow the bad bad dictator) is a conspiracy theory? Intredasting!

No it is not a conspiracy theory. It is reality. We only know around 1% of what is REALLY happening behind the curtains - but from time to time the truth will leak out and we will all know what really happened in the past 2 - 3 centuries.

If this is based on the Britam emails, they never really checked out, as the data in the headers show it was a cut-and-paste.

True, just can't find the article about it.

A lot of other questions still remain. Anybody thinking that the west is going to intervene in Syria because of the alleged chemical attacks is a nutfuck.

Not sure why I even posted the stuff here as I think that only a small fraction of ppl on WF will care. I'm just surprised that the same excuse to attack a country several thousand miles away is the same as 10 years ago in Iraq, and we all know what happened to those WMDs.
Can't believe that people ignore the past and soak up the shit the media is spilling to them 24/7.