The Un-Official WF Gamertag Thread

Douglife

DingDongDoug
Mar 14, 2011
US
douglife.com
Sure we all work, day and night.
But sometimes you're waiting on an upload or installation, and you have a few minutes of downtime.

I play Xbox 360.
You may play PS3,
John may play Wii,
Mike only plays PC,
and Bruce might be too poor for a console, and should leave the forum with his broke ass.

So if you're interested, here is my info:

Console: Xbox 360
Gamertag: TheDouglife
Time-Zone: EST
Currently Playing: Bulletstorm, COD:Black Ops, Skate 3

Other:
Starcraft 2 Name: Douglife

I noticed someone had tried to make this thread, and then it turned into a fap-a-thon about something lame.

So delete this mother if you must!:angryfire:

Saw this on your site: Douglife .com ~ Freelance Citrus County Web Designer & SEO Expert

attachment.php

Did you create "The Source" theme or are you taking credit for someone else's work?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.3 KB · Views: 189
Console: Xbox 360
Gamertag: Xx5layerxX <-- burrito boy
Time-Zone: Central
Currently Playing: MW2, COD:Black Ops, MLB 2k11 (Phillies)

Other:
Starcraft 2 Name: Brent (I'm good at SoTIS, Star Battle, and other misc. mini games)

The Source Theme Premium Wordpress Theme by ElegantThemes.com | FMS SEO

gonna go ahead and figure he took credit for it. That being said, I do the same shit and am in the same niche. Now before everyone jumps on the fucking shit wagon, I only do it to shit sites like "citynapleswebdesign.com" where I use EMD to pull leads from various locals. On my real sites, my main sites, I use legit shit designed by us.

...looks like this turned into a gay fap-a-thon even faster than the last one ^.^

Starcraft 2 - FFFFFFUUUUUU / 945

Just a heads up guys, about 7:00pm EST I will be doing some hardcore SC2.

I'll add everyone here to my list, and if you're on, expect a message.

Hell yeah some SC2 Players!

If you'd like to add me please do so. Division Rank 1 in Bronze for 2v2!

@JGrim

This FAQ will answer your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions | Elegant Themes

Question answered, you're taking credit against T&C. A simple yes would of worked. No need to make me research... yar

4. Ownership and Liability
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of my products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Nicholas Roach. My products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall my juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use my products.
Terms and Conditions | Elegant Themes

Question answered, you're taking credit against T&C. A simple yes would of worked. No need to make me research... yar

Terms and Conditions | Elegant Themes

Wasn't there a bunch of hoopla recently about wordpress that their TOS basically saying that even if you create "premium themes" and offer them for sale you have no rights to enforce copyright as the platform itself is free use?

I could be totally off my rocker, which I am, but I remembered something about sites like elegant themes having no legal recourse for their themes being pirated and/or footers removed.

Playing Bad Company 2 on PC, as Cygnus. (with the dot).

Usually in the evenings (GMT+1).

I'm in the WickedFire group on Steam, so you can meet me there.

12. Am I required to retain the linkback to elegantthemes when I use your themes? No, I do not require that you retain the credit links, however, it is much appreciated!

17. I am a web designer, can I use your themes when developing websites for my clients? You may use the themes for your clients if you purchase a developer's license. The developer's license is available to all members for a one time fee of $89. After you sign up, you will see an option to upgrade your account to developer status. The standard license provided with the ElegantThemes membership grants only personal use of the themes. This means that you can use the themes on as many of your own websites as you like, but you are not permitted to redistribute the themes to other people. If you are a web developer, however, and would like to use our themes for your clients, then you can purchase the Developers License for a one time fee of $89.00. This license allows you to use the themes in an unlimited number of client projects, so long as the theme is being given to the client as part of a web design service where the theme is coupled with its own top level domain. You are not permitted to sell or redistribute non-GPL portions of our themes, modified or unmodified, on their own. You can read more about the Developer's License as outline in our Terms and Conditions.

Where does it say I'm not allowed to change the credit link at the bottom? Also, I have purchased the developer license.

What is your real goal here? You plan on "ousting" me from web development? Hoping I take your kind words as a life lesson and change something you feel is wrong?

Come on. Thanks for your time, but this thread is for gaming.

Wasn't there a bunch of hoopla recently about wordpress that their TOS basically saying that even if you create "premium themes" and offer them for sale you have no rights to enforce copyright as the platform itself is free use?

I could be totally off my rocker, which I am, but I remembered something about sites like elegant themes having no legal recourse for their themes being pirated and/or footers removed.
If it's on the themes or plugins directory that's true. They recently changed something in it, not sure if it was that or not....

Where does it say I'm not allowed to change the credit link at the bottom? Also, I have purchased the developer license.

What is your real goal here? You plan on "ousting" me from web development? Hoping I take your kind words as a life lesson and change something you feel is wrong?

Come on. Thanks for your time, but this thread is for gaming.
Right here, "You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of my products, modified or unmodified."

I was just wondering why you're taking credit for someone else's hard work, is all. Just saying leave his link there or don't put one there at all. Claiming someone else's work is very unethical, paid for or not. What is this? The Pirate Bay?

Good thread though, I don't have much time for SC play but I'm taking notes of peoples names for when I start up again.

I'll stop trolling now.

I have a starcraft 2 account but rarely play that much at the moment, and it is EU anyway so would probably not be able to connect with anyone here. If anyone is playing League of legends though I am up for feeding some to the other team while being yelled at by someone from wickedfire, named pokEarl there.

(tl;dr:
League of Legends US: pokEarl.)