The Sopranos Domain Name + Landing Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

traffic: negligible
expiry: 4/16/09
income: n/a
traffic sources: n/a

Basically, you see what you get. The lander was installed on the domain approx 2 months ago. Assume little traffic, last time I checked I think it was avg approx 2 uniques/day. Income - I have no monetization on the lander, therefore no income.

Good question larrybn!

"The Sopranos" - All top extensions are taken, which is a plus. Also, check out the Estibot data for the domain. It has especially good google frequency, also high "in url", "in title", "in anchor text" numbers which bode well for SEO. Here is the link

BTW.. I didn't post the actual estibot appraisal for thesopranos.info here because estibot's appraisal values can be taken with a grain of salt. Sometime it is accurate many times it is not.

The landing page was just a 10 min project I did when I was bored, I am not selling premium web design here. A buyer would be purchasing this domain because of it's monetization potential. Not to mention that "The Sopranos" was a badass TV show (the most popular ever on HBO) and it would be easy to develop and gain a following.

Not sure why YOU would buy it larry, but those are some reasons that someone may want to buy it.

Now, knowing all of this great stuff about the domain... WHO wants to make an offer??

There could be an opera niche...

Maybe you could could do a tube site where you get lookalikes of famous people that are being hated on getting kicked in the nuts.

Dude, they don't even make the show anymore.
You're a sharp one buddy. Of course they do not make the show anymore. However, it was THE most popular HBO show of all time. You must be crazy to think that there wont be a movie out eventually. Also "The Sopranos" will sell tons of box sets when they are released as well as apparel, etc.. "The Sopranos" TV show will be talked about for a long time to come. The writers and creators of the show are going to squeeze every drop they can from this cash cow.

Yo guys. I'm selling my Saved By The Bell landing page and domain www.savedbythebell.mobi who's interested? ;)
Saved by the bell sucks, .mobi is worse.

Maybe you could could do a tube site where you get lookalikes of famous people that are being hated on getting kicked in the nuts.
I don't know what the hell you are talking about.. :question4: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.