The solution to not enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darbsllim

Mar 28, 2008
London, Ontario
There's a lot of mundane tasks in this biz, and if you haven't thought about hiring a personal assistant at least once, you are a rare breed or you probably aren't working hard enough.

A buddy recently told me about www.asksunday.com (not a dickroll) - it's an online personal assistant service.

I'm about to give it a shot, for like $400 a month (don't quote me on that) you get a personal assistant in available to you by email, messenger pidgeon and cups n string.

They can cheaply do anything you need them to, like schedule appointments, buy birthday presents, create fake facebook accounts orwrite 25 fake success stories for your google money landing page =P

I'm about to try it out, the guy I know loves it.

I think this would be a very useful tool for mundane repetitive tasks that make me want to pull my hair out.

That would be awesome if you can find a good one that can write content...shit I would end up saving atleast $1k on content alone.
Will check it out.

I paid some Phillipino girl on oDesk $1/hour for months and she was very capable.
Aside from the time zone differences, I could usually reach her on IM. One particular project I had 5 of them all doing data mining for me. I gave them their assignments and an ftp server and my morning the work was complete.

Totally worth it.

I paid some Phillipino girl on oDesk $1/hour for months and she was very capable.
Aside from the time zone differences, I could usually reach her on IM. One particular project I had 5 of them all doing data mining for me. I gave them their assignments and an ftp server and my morning the work was complete.

Totally worth it.

Your own personal sweatshop!

Your own personal sweatshop!

Funny, as I was writing that post I was thinking the same thing!
They were very motivated to please me and not one of them cost me more than $3 an hour. I had to trim a few of them for performance issues here and there but the trouble was totally worth locating a few good gems in that group.

I've had a lot of success with Filipinos. Not so much with Indians. Hired a nice filipino girl for 1.78 an hour today to do a few things for me. She has Skype, AIM, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.