The Smallest Penis contest

Innies that can BEARLY come Outie!!!! Lulz

DAMN!!!

After reading the thread title I was coming in here and say that I would win it.

BUT, after watching the video I now feel like John Holmes resurrected!! LOL

What's really incredible is that some of those guy would actually GAIN size if they just LOST size!! Lulz

Yea I was thinking the same thing, oddly seems to be a pocket of fat surrounding the penis/ball area so something tells me that even if they get rid of that beer gut its probably gona take a while for the rest.

I wouldn't be surprised if half those guys are somehow sterile.

And for those concerned bout their own size... if you can wrap your hand around your erect penis, and still see head past all the fingers, you're doing ok. :D lol

Yea I was thinking the same thing, oddly seems to be a pocket of fat surrounding the penis/ball area so something tells me that even if they get rid of that beer gut its probably gona take a while for the rest.

I wouldn't be surprised if half those guys are somehow sterile.

And for those concerned bout their own size... if you can wrap your hand around your erect penis, and still see head past all the fingers, you're doing ok. :D lol

Does that still apply if your are a grown man with hands the size of a ten year old boy?!! :D

These guys are proud to go public in a contest to see who has the SMALLEST penis....and boy I think it would be hard (pun intended) to pick a winner :D

The Tube - Watchersweb - Smallest Penis Contest

(no worries, the link is guaranteed dickroll free, simply because these guys couldn't spin their meats if their life depended on it)

Scandinavian men would lose terribly at this contest, LOL!

DAMN!!!

After reading the thread title I was coming in here and say that I would win it.

BUT, after watching the video I now feel like John Holmes resurrected!! LOL

....Dunno Midas, someone I suspect you'd lose TERRIBLY at this contest too ;)

I go against the grain - I happen to believe there's a terribly scary positive correlation between intellectual prowess, open mindedness and er, feet size

<begin>compliments</begin> :p

Feet determine the MEAT!!! Lulz

....Dunno Midas, someone I suspect you'd lose TERRIBLY at this contest too ;)

I go against the grain - I happen to believe there's a terribly scary positive correlation between intellectual prowess, open mindedness and er, feet SIZE

<begin>compliments</begin> :p

So, since I'm only 5' 8" tall but actually wear a size 12 5E (EEEEE width) shoe I would not be eligible to enter the contest in the first place? LOL

I don't know how true the foot thing is, take a look at my reply #38 in here:

http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/67712-wtf-wrong-internet-speeds-usa.html

man, I remember this on Howard Stern. I never saw the video, but its just as weird as hearing it on the radio.