Not open for further replies.

sebastya

CEO
Sep 18, 2006
https://seo101.com
seo101.com
by Mark Victor Hansen

The size of the Question determines the size of the Result

If you ask yourself "how can i make a million dollars?" your mind goes to work to discover the answer.

Note that most people ask questions like "how do i get a job, salary or work?" or "can i earn 50K doing this?". The wrong question will generate the wrong result or a less than outstanding outcome.

Questions predetermine the answer. The size of your question determines the size of your answer. Few people ever ask million dollar making questions. The mandate to make it happen is: "If your loved ones' lives depended on it, could you do it?" The answer is always "YES".

What this means is that people who ask the wrong questions are living below their true potential. They have more ability and talent than they are utilizing.

If you ask yourself and others better questions, your results will vastly improve, the world will be better off, your quality of service will expand, and the difference you make will experience quantum change.

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."

- Michelangelo Buonarroti

Status
Not open for further replies.