The secret of million dollar content - try it for just $0.02 a word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesMurphyCopy

Aug 17, 2011
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Can you really get expertly written, brand building, credible content for just $0.02 a word?

Special offer! Read on to find out how.

You’ve probably got a writer already. Maybe you’ve even assembled a team of writers, or you work with an established team.

But there’s a problem.

Your content isn’t bad, but it isn’t great either. It reads OK, but it’s not exactly compelling. And you may suspect that your “native English” writers might not be as native as they claimed.

The writing certainly isn’t strong enough to establish authority, or build a brand, or gather organic backlinks.

This means that you probably end up writing a lot of your important content yourself, or at least heavily editing the mediocre stuff you get from your writers. Either that, or overpaying for “Five Star” content from Textbroker. You might even resort to springing for $99 articles from Scripted.

That’s where I come in.

My name is James Murphy and I’m a British writer living and working in New York City. Not a college student trying to make some extra money, and not an Indian masquerading as a native English speaker. In fact, if you’re in NYC I’d be delighted to meet you face to face.

I’ve written for many internet marketers just like you. I’ve also written for huge brands like Canon, Honda, Kraft Foods, Hilton Hotels and Resorts and many other household names.*​

My services aren’t for every marketer, or for every purpose. You should probably go elsewhere if:

• You want 100,000+ words as cheaply as possible. I write content for people to read, not Google’s robots. If that’s what you want, you can get it cheaper elsewhere. I do accept bulk orders, but only if quality is just as important as quantity.

• You want the same article spun 100 different ways. Why pay for a creative writer who does original research when anyone else would do?

• You’d prefer to spend time fixing bad writing than spending money on good writing.

But my services are absolutely perfect if:

• You’re trying to build an authority site that is genuinely authoritative.

• You’re trying to build a credible and consistent brand.

• You’re trying to keep an email list engaged with genuinely valuable content.

• You know you need content but you’re not sure what to publish. I’ll brainstorm a strategy for no extra cost and then do all the writing myself.

• You’re in a niche where credibility is important (let’s face it, that’s most of them) and shoddy amateur writing will cost you the trust of your audience.

Special offer
I charge more than anyone else on WF. $0.04 a word. That might seem expensive in this marketplace, but it’s a fraction of the cost of competitors elsewhere. And it’s a fraction of what my corporate clients pay. My time has been billed at $100s an hour in big NYC and London advertising agencies. $0.04 is a steal.

Still seems expensive? Right now I’m offering something pretty special. $0.02 a word for new customers, for the first job only, up to 1000 words. That gives you a chance to try my service at a price that’s cheaper than most around here. You’ll be able to see exactly why I charge more than the rest, without digging any deeper into your pocket.

Believe me, this offer won’t be around for long. My schedule is limited, so contact me now:
JamesMurphyCopy@gmail.com

And if you’re still in doubt? Here’s some kind words from WickedFire members I’ve worked with in the past.

osbwg9.jpg

*Full Disclosure: I did this work through agencies. Agencies that charge these huge corporate clients MUCH more than I am charging you.

P.S – I only take payment AFTER the job is done to your satisfaction. If you don’t like what I produce, then you don’t have to pay me. It’s that simple.

Email now, and let’s discuss what I can do for you: JamesMurphyCopy@gmail.com

Bumping this up. Still got a few places left in my schedule, still offering $0.02 a word on the first 1000 words for new customers. That deal will be over as soon as this thread is locked, so order now.

Status
Not open for further replies.