The reason why my is not in SERPs anymore?

xIllu

Jan 27, 2010
Hello!

even tho i made this account back in 2010 as you can see I didnt do much IM till Jan 2011 .. was just reading about it ..

so in Jan 2011 i made this amazon review website.. i wrote the content myself and made 5 posts about 5 different amazon products.. then i waited till google indexed the site..

after that i started backlinking.. first thing i did was go over the top 10 sites on google and check their backlinks to see if i can get the same ones.. the first 3 had quite a few hubpages and stuff so i got those ..

after that i made a comment on one site and that comment got multiplied by 800 .. so thanks to that site i got over 1000 useless backlinks :)

after that i started doing blog commenting and then profile backlinks with Sick Submitter.. all went well for like 1.5 months..

i made it to first page position 7 for my term.. then google was like "what the hell are you doing there!?" and the website is out of the serps since Mar. 16

i used rank checker in firefox and it doenst rank for anything at all.. well actually it ranks for 1 TAG on 177th position (so yeah.. it doenst rank)..

the site can be found with site: and info: so its not deindexed..

now im kinda lost.. should i keep on building backlinks to it ? stop with backlinks? i made 2 new posts for new content too.. nothing.. the site is allergic to serps it seems :)

Her heart sank like the Titanic as she read the last sentence of the note, "But I love Becca and that means I can never be with you, no matter how much I want to.". She couldn't cry; not here--not in public. And not in the condescending eyes of her mother. She knew how much she would revel in her misery. She took another centipede out of her pocket and put it in her mouth. She felt it wiggle around furiously for its tiny life and she crushed it between her cuspids. The blood ran down the back of her throat. For a moment she felt the rush and the high in her veins. For a moment she wanted to smash the guy who played Chandler on Friends with a sledge hammer and go on a romantic dinner with his bloody corpse.

Her heart sank like the Titanic as she read the last sentence of the note, "But I love Becca and that means I can never be with you, no matter how much I want to.". She couldn't cry; not here--not in public. And not in the condescending eyes of her mother. She knew how much she would revel in her misery. She took another centipede out of her pocket and put it in her mouth. She felt it wiggle around furiously for its tiny life and she crushed it between her cuspids. The blood ran down the back of her throat. For a moment she felt the rush and the high in her veins. For a moment she wanted to smash the guy who played Chandler on Friends with a sledge hammer and go on a romantic dinner with his bloody corpse.

Just the answer I was looking for :)

When querying site:domain.com does google return any results?
When you're doing linkbuilding remember to diversify anchor texts, link sources and try to avoid patterns as much as possible. Keep adding content, and keep building links. You have to win the trust of a whore called Google.

When querying site:domain.com does google return any results?
When you're doing linkbuilding remember to diversify anchor texts, link sources and try to avoid patterns as much as possible. Keep adding content, and keep building links. You have to win the trust of a whore called Google.

yeah the site returns results.. it is index its just not in spers