The Prank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

She's the first person to ever think of rearranging letters in a store or sign to make vulgarities. She must be some kind of crazy prodigy genius child. Send her to a special fuckin school so her brilliance can be encouraged and nurtured.

As her older sibling you need to teach her proper pranks.

Teach her the Piss Frisbee! It's a riot when she gets into college dorms.

The Piss Frisbee
1. Buy a frisbee
2. Pee in the frisbee
3. Freeze it in the freezer over night
4. Remove the regular frisbee from the piss frisbee by popping it out onto the floor in front of their door.
5. Kick the piss frisbee under the door. Try to get it to slide somewhere in the middle of their room or even better under their bed.
6. Go home and giggle.

Here's another personal favorite of mine.

Tar and Feather Bomb.
1. Get an empty 2 liter pop bottle
2. Get some dry ice
3. Get some water and a bottle of maple syrup
4. Get a package of small and light colorful feathers from a craft store.
5. take a long strip of seran wrap and lay it out.
6. cover it in feathers.
7. Carefully wrap the empty 2 liter pop bottle with it and seal it with the seran wrap so its nice and tight against the bottle. For maximum effect duct tape the bottom and top of the bottle.
8. Fill the bottle about 3/4 with water.
9. Mix in the entire bottle of maple syrup.
10. Stand outside their door while they are in there hanging out with some friends and quickly shove as much dry ice in the bottle as possible.
11. Put the lid on the bottle, shake it up really fast and have a friend open their door.
12. Throw the bottle right in the middle of their room and slam the door shut and hold the knob so they can't get out.

BOOOM! Feathers and maple syrup will cover everything and everyone.

This one is good for college dorm rooms.
1. Find empty trash can.
2. Fill with water.
3. Lean it on someones door.
4. Knock.
5. Run.
6. PROFIT!

I was once accused of doing this to someone, even though it wasn't me. I was merely a next door neighbor. Hella fucking funny though

This one works great for the dorms cus the rooms are so close to each other.

Neighbor Wars
1. Find two unsuspecting neighbors
2. Get a length of rope and tie their doorknobs together. Leave about a foot and a half of slack.
3. Loudly pound on the two doors and prepare the video camera.

One will try to open the door and it won't open all the way. The other will try to open theirs and end up pulling the rope and slamming the other door shut. That'll really piss off the other person, thinking someone is pulling on the door knob, and they'll jerk back really hard on the door slamming the other persons door. It creates an awesomely epic battle of tug-o-war between two really pissed off neighbors.

Fun to watch over and over.

This one works great for the dorms cus the rooms are so close to each other.

Neighbor Wars
1. Find two unsuspecting neighbors
2. Get a length of rope and tie their doorknobs together. Leave about a foot and a half of slack.
3. Loudly pound on the two doors and prepare the video camera.

One will try to open the door and it won't open all the way. The other will try to open theirs and end up pulling the rope and slamming the other door shut. That'll really piss off the other person, thinking someone is pulling on the door knob, and they'll jerk back really hard on the door slamming the other persons door. It creates an awesomely epic battle of tug-o-war between two really pissed off neighbors.

Fun to watch over and over.

lmao, I might get stoned and go do that at the local college.

eli you are the mothafuckin man. ROFL... all 3 are golden.

i will add my little prank...

1. get a brown lunch bag
2. fill with shaving cream
3. flatten the opening and slide under someone's door
4. stomp on it, covering their room with shaving cream

this one if great for in the middle of the night at a dorm

although it doesn't really compare to the neighbor wars or tar and feather bomb or the bucket of water trick, it is still pretty freakin' hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.