The New Touchscreen Blackberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim high

Jun 3, 2008
What are your thoughts? the black berry is unique because of its interface, if its touchscreen it seems like itll just be another iphone knockoff.

im almost due for a new phone. should i wait or just get a normal blackberry?

bb_storm.jpg

not sure why you would get one when the worst part of the iphone is the touchscreen keyboard, and one of the best features of the bb is the tactile qwerty

i saw a bb bold yesterday on the plane to toronto and it looks hot. i'd hold out for that one prolly, i dunno. i have the curve and absolutely love it.

HTC has some sick phones that do both... They'll give you a touchscreen interface, and a slide out full qwerty keyboard...

They aren't cheap, but they are badass, and the stuff you can do with them is amazing...

Mine syncs allllll my contacts, schedule/calander, EVERYTHING with my computer... I have ALL my email accounts on my phone, I have music and movies on it... Idk...

I love it
:)

I wanted to get an HTC, but I found the sony ericsson P1i. For me, its great, especially the querty keyboard, and the handwriting via a pen. But not everyone is as twisted as I am, I suggest you try it in action before you buy it.

I wanted to get an HTC, but I found the sony ericsson P1i. For me, its great, especially the querty keyboard, and the handwriting via a pen. But not everyone is as twisted as I am, I suggest you try it in action before you buy it.

True. I LOVE my phone. But when people ask to use it, half the time it confuses the shit out of them, and they like something more simple.

All depends on what you want to do, and how well you can multitask. lol

But when people ask to use it, half the time it confuses the shit out of them

This is one of the reasons that I love that phone. I hate it when people ask for my phone, and with this one, I say "sure!" and pass it to them with a grin on my face :)

1. Its called the BlackBerry Storm
  2. The Screen is one big BUTTON so when you TOUCH the touch screen it shows your selection but it won't act until you PUSH IN the screen.
  3. EVERYTHING relies on the screen/button being good/bad so you'll have to wait until reviews start popping up.
I think I'm going to get the G1 on T-Mobile and the Storm on Verizon and just have 2 contracts. Thats how badly I want each of these phones.

Which one would work best with a Mac? Tried an 16gb i-phone, loved it. However, AT&T doesn't work well here ( no bars). So I returned it. Need something that will work with ical.

Status
Not open for further replies.