"THE NEW CONTENT REVOLUTION SHOP" Make Money With My Articles Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyman

May 23, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a writer by talent and by passion and I want to start working with you right away to add content to your website that will add incredible value and increase your revenue!

I have several years experience writing Internet articles and content. I am comfortable with SEO optimization, experienced in Internet research, and place the utmost importance on proper spelling, punctuation, grammar and word flow.

Articles fuel the internet marketing world. A well-written article can not only increase your rankings in the SERPs, but it can also inspire your readers to make purchases, refer their friends, and bookmark your site. A single quality article can potentially produce hundreds of dollars in profits, while a poorly-written article can actually cause you to lose money, as many readers simply will not put up with cut-rate content.

Features of our article writing service:-

1. All articles are written with proper keyword density and placement

2. All articles pass Copyscape

3. All articles are 100% original, of high quality and interesting to read

4. All articles are written with SEO in mind, optimized for desired keywords of the customer

5. All articles are written after carrying out detailed research, providing your readers informative content

6. You get full rights to all articles

7. Bonus articles are available for bulk orders as follows:

Order 10, get 1 more article -> Total of 11 articles

Order 25, get 2 more articles -> Total of 27 articles

Order 50, get 5 more articles -> Total of 55 articles

Order 100, get 10 more articles -> Total of 110 articles

Order 500, get 50 more articles -> Total of 550 articles

We offer the following services:-

* General article writing
* SEO content Writing
* Product Descriptions
* Web content writing
* LSI content Writing
* E-book writing

Rates: $1 per 100 words

Requirements from you for placing an order:-

1. Keywords/Titles of articles
2. Word count
3. If different from the PayPal ID, email address to which you want the articles to be sent
4. Any other specific requirements

Turnaround Time:-

Usually 24 to 48 hours for 25 articles. We have cases where we delivered under 24 hours

Contact Info:-

Email : wymanwriter@gmail.com

Payment Information:-

PayPal id: wymanwriter@gmail.com

*If you have any questions at all please ask in this thread, PM me, or email me.

*If you would like to use my services I would prefer you contact me through email.

Sincerely,

Wyman

Beware of this guy!!

Beware of this guy!

I wanna share my worst experience here. I vouch this guy and gave him one small assignment of 1 Article.

But I want to share something which is shameful for such reputed forum; First of all I want to tell the truth about this guy. Yes, the truth.

1st thing:

Check his thread.

2lxz37r.jpg

He is totally lying here. The person is not writer himself which I prove here.
After seeing his thread I gave him an order of 1 article and I got totally crap from him. When I asked him about the issue and about the content he is just replying it like a kid of 1st standard lol

Check our conversation from which you will get a clear idea about his professionalism.

idajx0.jpg

2nd thing:

Let’s talk about other part of his thread which is copied from somewhere else. Check my proofs

121vo7p.png

He even can’t make a unique advertising then how we can expect a unique writing from him lol..

3rd thing:

I don’t want to be rude on him or nothing personal but I just hate persons who are lying with services. Wickedfire is most respectable forum in online world and in such forums if the buyers are getting such dumb person (Sellers) who just don’t have any knowledge about his service.

Anyways, I just want to save other persons from such layer

"Using different profile to stop other people business"

Oh my god... Provide me P.M. proof because while dealing with any person of any forums, I always get one P.M. before making any deal.

The person is just using some reputed person profile to scam with other guys. You Fuck....

See, this is real proof...

asd.png

In addition, he was also told me that, I was having a very bad experience with one Indian guy. I agree at the time because I don't know the person (weaving) See, another real proof....

2ndproof.png

Mod ban this kind of person, who just using some diff people profile and do scam with other reputed person.

Hope, this helps to enough to ban this person.

If anyone still having a doubt, do let me know. I have enough proof to ban this person.

Thanks

Last edited:
My review:

I got a 250 word article and i got in about 12 hours so the turn around time was really fast. The article has many "big" words inside so not the usual low vocabulary lingo, but i can also see that it was probably not written by a native because there is a grammar issue here and there (just a few, not many).

The content was ok researched and all in all it is a very decent article. For $1 it is very decent and that usual crap that you can get for such money. I would rate it 4.5/5..

Bonus articles are available for bulk orders as follows:

Order 10, get 1 more article -> Total of 11 articles

Order 25, get 2 more articles -> Total of 27 articles

Order 50, get 5 more articles -> Total of 55 articles

Order 100, get 10 more articles -> Total of 110 articles

Order 500, get 50 more articles -> Total of 550 articles

I received a 250 word review article, delivered to me in about a couple of hours. The article does read fine and for $1/100 words it's not a bad deal. Great for tier 1/2 links since it's cheap and readable.

Thank you for the kind remarks. Looking for more bulk orders

I received a 250 word review article, delivered to me in about a couple of hours. The article does read fine and for $1/100 words it's not a bad deal. Great for tier 1/2 links since it's cheap and readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.