The most annoying CAPTCHA ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicify

Jul 22, 2006
Europe
you.se
I'm just so fucking mad about this fucking piece of shit!

Some of the letters have a cat, others have a dog, and you should type the ones with a cat. It takes minutes to solve this shit for a human.

Attachments

• captcha.jpg
    captcha.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 250

Indeed, most annoying CAPTCHA ever!
What were the guys at Rapidshare thinking when they implemented this?

I've read about some of the new(er) captcha technologies, it might say something like "What stands out the most in this picture" and will have a bunch of objects in a picture - perhaps 10 kinds of fruit - and one of the is bolder than the rest. Or even a bunch of animals, automobiles, etc. It could be anything.

lol, every single time, you're gonna get just 4 cat images. Just enter the 4 w/ the cats (the big headed ones) and you're good to go. So if the number of cats was an issue before, with filling out the rapidshare captchas, consider that factor now solved. If not, then idk what to tell ya.

Is there a legit purpose to rapidshare I've missed? I mean is it used for anything other than movies, warez, etc...

Something wrong with paying to steal :)

yeah it pisses me off, but that's still a small price to pay for sweet sweet rapidshare warez.

<3 happy hour... Sometimes I get ones that don't load, which is real irritating.. Good idea to get people to purchase a membership though..

Why do ppl still upload to rapidshare for their files and not mediafire or anything that doesnt require paid to use to not wait for file d/l? I mean - what makes them so special? Is it cause they were the first on the scene and captured the market?

Honestly, why the hell would you use Rapidshare?
Torrents may be a little less reliable, but they don't put you through that shit, and if you're on a private torrent, you're fine.

As for http layer piracy, I go through megaupload for my stuff... 3 letter captcha with a gradient, so it's perfectly legible to human eyes.

However, if you're adamant on using RapidShare, hope on over to Warez-BB.org :: Index and go to the link-heaven or off-topic sections... People are always giving away hacked RapidShare accounts in exchange for services.

They definitely go overboard with their captcha. I auto back button out of their sites whenever I accidentally click a rapidshare link. It's just too annoying to deal with, and I don't care enough to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.