the meaning of for example 2:1 on your investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylark

Trying to make some moves
Nov 15, 2006
Toronto
Whad up WF?, does the term "2:1 on your investment" mean making $2 dollars for every $1 you invest? I've seen it used in relation to arbi and wanted to know what it meant.

Thanks!

Last edited:

yes, exactly. "2:1 on your investment","2:1 Return on your investment", "2:1 ROI" all mean the same thing. in arbi in general, x:y where for every y dollars you spend, you make x dollars.

Don't focus to much on 2:1 ROI... as long as you make more money then you spend, you are doing a good arbi job. Though you should be able to get a 3:1 ROI after a while! :)

maybe he's into horse racing? that'll really f up your view of fractions...

skylark,
i'm not sure if you last comment was completely serious, especially because you threw in the "LOL", but I'm going to assume it is serious
10:1 is a good goal, but i think it might be a twee bit hard. Maybe not impossible, I'm not quite sure, but you would have to have pretty much 100%+ CTR and relatively high paying niches. Something much more realistic is in the area of 2.5:1-4:1..maybe farther. Nonetheless, just don't expect too much of a ROI because you will set yourself up for disappointment

Hey juniodude, yea, I was just kidding :) I'm new to the arbi game so I don't expect to be making any serious money until I get my shit together. At this stage I'm just doing my research and WF is a great starting point with helpful people like yourself. I'm learning something new everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.