"The governments don't rule the world. Goldman Sachs rules the world."

MSTeacher

Jun 19, 2010
A trader lays shit out proper.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC19fEqR5bA"]Trader on the BBC says Eurozone Market will crash - YouTube[/ame]

Something to contextualize the role of governments at the moment.

This guy knows nothing. He is no more informed than the big-mouth small-brain gay webmasters in this forum. blah blah blah, he went to the bar after this and laughed at how gullible the news crew is.

And then you come along, suck and swallow it.

"If you know what to do and get prepared you'll be fine"

*Makes other statements to create buzz and get a video to go viral*

*Sets up hedge fund*

*gets a ton of people to invest with him*

or he just sells "advice"

MAKES BANK

This guy knows nothing. He is no more informed than the big-mouth small-brain gay webmasters in this forum. blah blah blah, he went to the bar after this and laughed at how gullible the news crew is.

And then you come along, suck and swallow it.

Care to actually contribute something of substance about why you think otherwise?

I would definitely say he's right, government's are bought and paid for.

It's disconcerting. This is the fourth or fifth time recently that I've heard advice from completely different sources to get rid of savings in euros and buy UK or German bonds. No smoke without fire?

Can't disagree with that. The world runs on money, the politicians that run the government are there because they give the best blow-jobs to their financiers.

The trader, said more than just that, and talking as though he is an authority lol.

I'm saying that this guy is a lowly trader, knows fuck-all really. People think that someone on TV might know what he's talking about.

Care to actually contribute something of substance about why you think otherwise?

Ditto. The large banks and corporations out there can bring entire economies to their knees alot quicker and easier than governments.

successful_troll_is_succes.jpg

1. Shorts everything in the euro zone.

2. Waits

3. Waits some more...

4. ?????????

5. Profit!

the trader acts as if he knew everything... he is just a marketer.. like you and me.. a damn good one..actually since this video goes viral, it goes to show that you can be shit, and still be the shit in the eyes of the public.

meh, nothing new there. same old shite as always but he is right that people should protect their assets, although most just dont get the real meaning behind it and how its actually done.

What's sad is that even though he's just some dude who trades as a hobby, and doesn't really have much to do with financial industry, he's just as accurate as these highly qualified "economists".

It doesn't take much experience to figure out the guy is full of shit. Actually much of what is on TV is like that.

This is TV folks, don't turn off the brain when you pick up the remote..

The BBC has form here.

A few years back they interviewed a Nigerian taxi driver who could barely speak English as an "expert" on the Apple iPad, on live TV. Apparently they'd mistaken him for a renowned technology journalist.