The End of Flyers Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1ick

Aug 19, 2007
Dear XXXX XXXX,

We want you to know that the Facebook Flyers advertising program ends on December 3,

On November 6, 2007, we launched Facebook Ads, an ad system for businesses to
connect with users and target advertising to the exact audiences they want. Through
Facebook Ads, these users can now learn about new businesses, brands and products
through the trusted referrals of their friends.

Facebook Ads launched with three parts: a way for businesses to build pages on
Facebook to connect with their audiences; an ad system that facilitates the spread
of brand messages virally through Facebook Social Ads; and an interface to gather
insights into people's activity on Facebook that marketers care about.

We encourage you to set up Facebook Ads to replace your Flyers. You can learn more
here:
Facebook | Ads

All Flyers Pro ads in your account will automatically stop running on December 3,
2007. You can continue to access your Flyers Pro reports and invoices through
December 17, 2007 here:
Facebook | Flyers

If you have any questions you can contact us here:
Facebook | Customer Support

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

For all of those other people who are sitting on some sick flyers from pro, we'll snicker together.
It was a a good run.

S1ick

say hello to lower ppc for new ads as the market is purged.....<3<3

Good point, I hadn't thought about that. I haven't seen a lot of them the last couple weeks, but I really hope it will help to increase impressions, and lower the cpc :)

I am having a much easier time having my facebook ads go live on the new platform than on flyers, those seemed to have all kinds of keyword and URL filters attached to them to prevent many ads from going live...at least ads promoting certain affiliate offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.