The Death of Msn & Rebills?

matthewcaruana

Apr 5, 2008
Thank you for contacting adCenter Support. My name is Craig, and I understand from your recent email that you are wondering why your ads have been disapproved.
We have completed a review of your account and it has been determined that the disapprovals are due to the landing page offering a ‘free trial’ which search users would actually (according to the terms and conditions) have to pay $4.95 postage as well as a charge of $83.95. When we looked into this we also found that search users would be entered into a monthly subscription where they would be charged these amounts monthly and to opt out of the process is very difficult.
The ultimate goal of adCenter is to provide the users of Bing with relevant, useful, and consumable content that matches their search queries. As the ‘free trial’ offer is misleading search users this website will not be allowed to advertise on Bing.

Anybody having similar experiences with rebill campaigns being slapped on Msn/Bing?

yep..got mine slapped earlier last month! Open another account ...

Show MSN an innocent looking landing page such as an optin page or something, but redirect users to your flog or whatever.

I cloak mine on there, it will stay up for a day or so, then get dissaproved. Just keep doing it lol.