The Death of Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's some really good shit in there..

The link is The Death of Crap

Here's my favorite part:
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]The only way to ensure your long-term success as a marketer is to develop real marketing skills.[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono] Google Arbitrage involves no marketing skill to speak of. It was a clever gimmick that made some money - and now, it's virtually dead.
I'm sure that someone smart will come along after investing a bunch of time and figure out a way to make it work again - for a short time. But we must all learn to recognize these are not long-term solutions to building a future on.
If it helps you to get from point A to point B, great. But move on from it as soon as possible.
[/FONT]

Yea, he indeed meant that it's completely dead for every Adsense user out there. Infact that Adsense was shutdown and nobody is making any money anymore... of course I could have read it differently... pffff.

Here is my favorite part:
Piles and piles of crap all promising to be the overnight answer to wealth and the easy life.
Bull shit.
"Subject: Do Not Buy This . . . Crap"
Don't read another word. Just stop at that advice and you've been well-served.
But, of course, if you read on somebody is going to offer you $12,000 worth of useless Master Resell Rights products for buying today's "big ticket" answer.
More crap.

How well do these ebooks sell? I used to sell ebooks and made only $50 bucks a day on average. Doesnt seem like a way to make a living.

"[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]This could be professional suicide."

This is the only line that catches my attention. :)
[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono] [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.