The Damage Done, Steve Moves On

Benji49

Feb 6, 2008
Gee, I nearly missed this. Steve Hartman is leaving the Ebay Publisher Network

Thank You, Happy Holidays, and Farewell in Special Discussion Boards in Community

And I quote:
"...I’m actually saying farewell to eBay Partner Network and am moving on to a new opportunity on the East Coast starting in the New Year. I’m extremely proud to have been part of the eBay Partner Network team...'

Translation:
"And after having implemented change after change to the Ebay Publisher Network over the last three years, I have now have received so many death threats from disgruntled affiliates, that I fear for my life. Therefore, I am joining the federal witness protection program and will starting a new life as a Wall Mart greeter in North Dakota. Thank you and God bless."

G'bye Steve. Don't let the door bang you on the butt on the way out.:party-smiley-004:

Steve, its great to have you onboard here at [insert name of 'new opportunity']

We've recently implemented a new strategy to pay executives based on the quality of their daily contributions as measured by a byzantine formula we just came up with after an all-night coke jag. Each day it will calculate your compensation from the previous day in such a manner that you receive just enough not to quit but far less than the actual financial gain we are reaping from your effort.

Here's to your continued success!

P.S. Please do read our ToS, as we will likely quote a vague portion of it to you when we randomly decide to terminate you at some point in the future.

Steve, its great to have you onboard here at [insert name of 'new opportunity']

We've recently implemented a new strategy to pay executives based on the quality of their daily contributions as measured by a byzantine formula we just came up with after an all-night coke jag. Each day it will calculate your compensation from the previous day in such a manner that you receive just enough not to quit but far less than the actual financial gain we are reaping from your effort.

Here's to your continued success!

P.S. Please do read our ToS, as we will likely quote a vague portion of it to you when we randomly decide to terminate you at some point in the future.

Hahaha. Nice.

All of my EPN sites are getting together and having a beer after hearing this news. Only good can come of it. I don't think we could get fucked in the arse any harder with someone new at the EPN helm.