The Champions League

RAZE1

Jul 17, 2013
The CL is on tonight boys and it's expected to be watched by 400 million people the world over (fuck american egg ball).

I'm into betting exchanges heavy and if anyones interested in some free trips there is value in a draw @ 3.35 and over 2.5 goals @ 2.35 (currently trading a bit lower but I got it at that).

Anyhoo, come on Atletico!

Discuss.

6065888-teen.jpg

3426117-hot-blonde-in-a-pic.jpg

Real Madrid would have this. I'm routing for gareth bale.. and ronaldo. I do like Atletico too. Guess i would say as a neutral I see this being 2-1 To Real.

ah, well. One to much for real.
But they deserved it, i like atletico as underdog but their style to play is ugly.

lol at ronaldo celebrating himself after the 4-1 in the last minute via penalty :D today he sucked, di maria man of the match

You turned off the TV before the end, didn't you?

Predicted 2-1 and happily wrote that before it ended. lol i was hoping ronaldo wouldnt score in that place where marcelo scored so i'd be right. Whatever I'm glad Ronaldo won again and Bale. Those guys have been amazing and deserve it.

Atletico, it was the extra time that got you. You ought to have pulled in all 11 men in defense for those 5 minutes. Damnit!

As per pics I'd settle for #4.

lol at ronaldo celebrating himself after the 4-1 in the last minute via penalty :D today he sucked, di maria man of the match

I think Gareth Bale was the man of the match, personally. That guy is a machine... running back and forth, great technical skills, awesome ball control. The best thing to come out of the U.K. in decades! Too bad he's Welsh. England could have used a guy like him for some creativity.