The Big Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Anybody watch it? This show always gets me pumped. If you haven't heard of it it's on CNBC at 10 PM est. They have big and small business owners and most of the time it's pretty motivational. Today they had some great tips on getting your name out there. It's more aimed towards business owners but it usually leaves me with an idea or two and gets my creative juices flowing.

I watch it from time to time. Good show. Definiely worth a watch for those of you who haven't seen it.

I watched it for the first time last week. And it gave me the ideas that I will reveal to you fuckers in a couple of weeks.

Donnie Deutsch is actually a helluva guy in the advertising world. His show is kinda hit or miss with me - some of them are pretty great stories about small businesses or how to conjure up a great idea, but others are just fluff pieces that suck.

The show that I REALLY miss on CNBC is On The Money. They used to do it every night, it was an hour long news show with interviews, spotlights on certain industries / companies, the news of the day (both business and national / worldwide). You could get more knowledge from On The Money in an hour than anything else on TV.

I will admit some of them are a bit of fluff but the majority of the time it's a pretty damn good show. Even if you get no real knowledge out of it it'll get you at least pumped up a bit. If anyone missed it today it's still on at 1AM EST. This one was actually pretty good since they had some business speakers and a lot of the talk was about making your name a household name. They even mentioned BLOGS a half dozen times, yeah, that should get you to watch it lol.

i caught that show for the first time a few weeks ago. it's pretty good, and i try to catch if im around the Tv at the time. It is definitely hit or miss, mostly hit.

Doubt you'll find full episodes online. You might find a few here and there but this show is on every night except weekends so there's a ton of them.

Too bad I live in Europe, the worse part of Europe (outside EU) so I don't get your TV channels.

However, I have an idea, an mug warmer that can be attached to PC via USB so I can have my coffee warm for few hours. If anyone wants to use that, just go on, but send me a few of those...

Too bad I live in Europe, the worse part of Europe (outside EU) so I don't get your TV channels.

However, I have an idea, an mug warmer that can be attached to PC via USB so I can have my coffee warm for few hours. If anyone wants to use that, just go on, but send me a few of those...
Already been done.

I've already got one of those...the usb rocket launcher is much more fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.