The Best Ebook Ever - Thank You Wickedfore

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddarhusetgal

Incongruous Juxtaposition
May 2, 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnj0904
you mother fucker son of a bitch !!! mind your words first !!!

i dint force anyone to buy this ebook !!! every buyer has a reseller right to sell this book !!!

so if you'r not interested why dont you keep your ass shut !!!

some newbies may not be knowing this trick to earn in this method!!! consider that i'm posting for them

and keep your fucking ass shut!!

----------------------

I swear to effing God I went to bed laughing so hard at this - and that was about 8 hours ago

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

This douche made my day with this funny ass flip out of his that got him the bam hammer.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa

This made me laugh the most.

"some newbies may not be knowing this trick to earn in this method!!! consider that i'm posting for them"

And wanna know something else... I banned that motherfucker after he reported Rob's post with the following message

rude post .... using bad language
LOL Who is using worse language, bitch! :D

Seriously, I have nothing against eBooks -- fuck even those Google Cash / Tree and the Grants offers everyone loves to push here are nothing but repackaged ebooks -- and if anyone wants to dispute that, see Clickbank's history for having Grants ebooks back in 2003 (minus the rebill-rape).

But don't come and sling your how to get rich ebooks at us -- we just don't want this crap here -- go sling it at zillions of other places where their rules allow it.

And wanna know something else... I banned that motherfucker after he reported Rob's post with the following message

LOL Who is using worse language, bitch! :D
That is too funny. The hubris of some people. If WF was a sitcom that episode would go on the best hits DVD

Also, can someone please explain the mechanics of "keeping your ass shut"

"QFT! - Keep Your Ass Shut!!!!" - my new life's mantra....

hahahahah I know, fucking hilarious :D I have quoted him in my signature now.

better do as he says and keep your ass shut

hahahahahahaa!
it's just one of those lines i feel like i should already be saying on a daily basis.

I'm just grateful to mods for not banning the OP in that thread before he was able to sputter that last, dramatic delivery. Pure eloquence, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.