The best and powerful method to earn money

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Hey
I have seen many newbies are asking this question.

How do i earn money?
How to start earning?

This is the method... :music07:

6qyv53.jpg

I remember there was a huge thread in the BST of DP a few years ago where some dude sold his ebook on how to make money. So hundreds of people bought it and people are giving reps and props left and right.

Finally on the 30th page or so someone got pissed and wrote the ebook was about making money by collecting cans and selling them to recycle companies.

DP - stealing money making methods from bums since 2006.

'Shoppage or not? Looks like it to me. Dunno why, but the cat looks like the skew is all wrong.

I remember there was a huge thread in the BST of DP a few years ago where some dude sold his ebook on how to make money. So hundreds of people bought it and people are giving reps and props left and right.

Finally on the 30th page or so someone got pissed and wrote the ebook was about making money by collecting cans and selling them to recycle companies.

what is DP?? :D lol
i forgot that word since long.

lol you got to be shitting me