The Banners.biz, Logos.biz and Themes.biz Thread -> Only Pay if You're Satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie.simm

Gigantic Websites Dot Com
Jul 6, 2007
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
As anyone who has done business with me can confirm, I was born to offer services! I love to generate win-win situations and have been helping you guys build empires for quite a while, so it should come as no surprise that I've decided to start offering banners (through Banners Dot Biz), vector logos (through Logos Dot Biz) and WordPress themes/static templates/landing pages (through Themes Dot Biz) as of today.

As always, I'm putting my money where my mouth is through the "only pay if you're satisfied" policy which made me famous and by offering unlimited revisions: if you're not satisfied, simply tell me to fuck off and keep your money ;)

Let's get right down to business, here are my Banners.biz/Logos.biz/Themes.biz offers:

Banners.biz - 3 banners at $65, 5 banners at $85 and 10 banners at $145. If you're ready to place an order, click HERE or PM me.

Logos.biz - vector logos at $45 each. If you're ready to place an order, click HERE or PM me.

Themes.biz -
custom WordPress themes and XHTML/CSS templates at $295 each or customizations at $145 per theme or template (if you want us to customize an existing theme or template, we will need you to send the files to support@themes.biz). If you're ready to place an order, click HERE or PM me.

You can't go wrong with this guy, I'm addicted to his other services and he's fucking legit. I'll take the banners, thanks!

You can't go wrong with this guy, I'm addicted to his other services and he's fucking legit. I'll take the banners, thanks!

Please visit the Banners.biz "Order Now" page by clicking HERE and mention your WF username when placing an order or send the details to support@banners.biz.

sign me up for the logo

Please visit the Logos.biz "Order Now" page by clicking HERE and mention your WF username when placing an order or send the details to support@logos.biz.

Got my banners in roughly 24hrs and they did a fantastic job. Fast and creative, total pros. FYI, I will be buying a lot more banners from them so the review will pay for itself over and over.

PS: I usually don't do reviews or take freebies from service providers here. Charlie is a guy I have been doing business with for more than 2 years and I didn't mind when he offered me this freebie! :) So make your judgements about my review based on the fact that I have been sending this guy business for 2+ years!!

shit forgot to post my review, here it goes. My experience is similar to what Lord B said, got contacted the next day with multiple options for my logo. they tried different styles and then let me choose, I picked one and then got it emailed. With this crazy fucka, I knew I'd be impressed and he delivered just like he always does A++++++++++++++ will use again hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.