The Amish Shah Irony

johnjassa

Mar 19, 2010
The irony of this interview. Talking about gimmicks and conference to next conference.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ijMbA8bBnQ]‪Dean Graziosi - Rock Bottom Blueprint (interview on mindset + marketing)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Watching "his" commercials, I always assumed Dean is a post-op "male".

I made it 2 mins, and that was that. IMers seem to love to hear themselves talk way too much for my attention span.

I made it 2 mins, and that was that. IMers seem to love to hear themselves talk way too much for my attention span.

1:48, talking about humility and humbleness blah-blah, that's enough, and I'm out of here. Thanks anyway.

I guess Amish can't afford a good camera. I couldn't watch more then a minute, so not sure if the video gets better as the video goes on.

Used to work for Dean, or rather his Phoenix based company P.M.I. that sells coaching to the people who bought the books off the commercial. In real life he is actually a decent guy.

Used to work for Dean, or rather his Phoenix based company P.M.I. that sells coaching to the people who bought the books off the commercial. In real life he is actually a decent guy.

PMI as in PMI Wow, by chance? Those two ladies had no clue what they were doing, but stumbled onto a gold mind, made about $500k in two weeks with loads of members, and no idea how to move forward.

Dean Graziosi owns Professional Marketing Internationl? Professional Marketing International Business Review in Lehi, UT - Utah BBB

No, I think he sells his leads/revshares with them, more likely. A lot of IM/DR guys do.

WTF is PMI Wow?

No idea what PMI Wow is.... Looks like PMI is doing a bunch of different shit now. I worked there about 4 or 5 years ago when they were only doing Dean's shit. He def was the owner for the office here in Phoenix at the time. There was about 100 sales reps back then...

lol@ amish, hes trying to switch to motivational guru now because he can't adopt to IM without rebills