Thanks Jon and WF Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoxup

Wut
Sep 20, 2006
I launched my first arbi site yesterday and it's doing really well. Just wanted to thank Jon for his blog and forum tips as well as all of the peeps here at WF for helping the noobs out.

Now, time to replicate the shit out of it!

:xyxthumbs:

Thanks to WF this month's cashflow is looking really ugly due to PPC spending :1orglaugh:

Its good to heard that someone actually TAKE ACTIONS .

And Don't forget to Give Back to the Community !!!

way to go man.
when I got here I knew tons about web development but nothing about making money.
now it's the other way around ;)

Thanks guys. It's doing just over 2:1, which I'm fine with right now. I know some of you do much better. I'm going to try and duplicate that 2:1 while working on improvement at the same time.

congrats dude... getting out there and doing it is a big step

although both my credit cards are fucked... and stuck waiting for google cheques... dam postage.

There is a good reason I have 4 cards. In the past when I put all the business expenses on my personal card I would constantly max it out -- usually the day I went to the grocery store :evil_laughter:

I've never maxed out if not only because American Express automatically extended my credit line by 4 fold when I hit the limit.

I don't carry a balance, but I put a lot of shit on the cards.

Thanks =D

I finished up the day at a 2.58:1 earnings to ad spend ratio. I'm pretty excited about it. Let's just hope I can keep it at that or better.

;)

Thanks =D

I finished up the day at a 2.58:1 earnings to ad spend ratio. I'm pretty excited about it. Let's just hope I can keep it at that or better.

;)

As you increase your volume in sites, and keep that ppc at the same amount, your profit:spend ratio will slowly climb. When you hit about 50 or 100 sites, you'll see a significant change too, because really, you're only adding a few bucks extra per site for that same $0.01-$0.03 per click traffic, and your revenue jumps a half point to a point with each new site (avg). I know it may seem out of reach right now, but you can be hitting a 20:1 ratio by Jan or Feb if you hit 50+ sites. Just keep chugging along.. and DON'T GET GREEDY!

As you increase your volume in sites, and keep that ppc at the same amount, your profit:spend ratio will slowly climb. When you hit about 50 or 100 sites, you'll see a significant change too, because really, you're only adding a few bucks extra per site for that same $0.01-$0.03 per click traffic, and your revenue jumps a half point to a point with each new site (avg). I know it may seem out of reach right now, but you can be hitting a 20:1 ratio by Jan or Feb if you hit 50+ sites. Just keep chugging along.. and DON'T GET GREEDY!

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback Jon. I'm gonna keep chugging em out shooting for at least 2 per week...possibly more.

From my experience (limited) I'm starting to see smaller swings overall because the new sites are making up for the bad days of the old sites.

I launched my first arbi site yesterday and it's doing really well. Just wanted to thank Jon for his blog and forum tips as well as all of the peeps here at WF for helping the noobs out.

Congrats man! :1bluewinky:

From my experience (limited) I'm starting to see smaller swings overall because the new sites are making up for the bad days of the old sites.

Yeah well, nothing goes as planned everyday, but for the most part, when you are dealing with a bunch of sites, you have much more leverage, and when one niche does crappy for a week, you have tons more to back it up so you are constantly in the black, regardless of how well it does overall. Worse case scenario, if you notice it dropping and never going back up, drop the site altogether, because as long as you clear $8 for the domain cost, you're already profitable for that niche for the year.

Congrats Stoxup!

Just wondering were you guys buying cheap traffic (= $0.01 - $0.03 ppc) from in order to send traffic to your niches? Places like 7Search, SearchFeed, etc.? I often hear that those place providing low quality traffic though! Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.