Thank YOU Rob ZOMBIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyCafaro

Let's Be Authorities
Aug 23, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Man I saw the new halloween last night and Rob ZOmbie does it justice I've been waitin for someone to give me a good horror flick. It was AWESOME Anyone else see it?

I saw it last Saturday ...and man there are way to many holes in the story.

Granted there are some interesting new ways Zombie did things, but like I said ...to many holes to make it a great movie.

I will leave it at that, so not to spoil.

-=Chipmunk=-

Well I would like to see it, as I'm a huge fan of the original. The problem though is I absolutely hated his other two movies, House of 1000 corpses and devils rejects. I hope that he did better on this one, since he is remaking a horror movie classic.

I saw it last Saturday. It was a great movie. It was like Halloween done hard-core! Some of the scenes are a little disturbing. I hope Rob Zombie is allowed to do another one.

I'm a huge fan of the original Halloween movies, but I lived this version the best. Rob Zombie took the original plot / story and added his sick creative twist to it.

Going into it I figured it would be totally off the wall like "House of a 1,000 Corpses" but he was able to keep the same feel of the original but make it updated and a true horror experience.

I can't wait to get the DVD.

I walked out halfway through because it was demented. Gotta admit, Rob Zombie made a good movie, but it just wasn't for me. Some kid puts on a clown mask and goes around killing everyone, made me uncomfortable.

Watch WAR with Jet Li and David Statham it's dope...awesome action and awesome plot line...plus Li's wise one liners kick ass "At every moment on earth, things change"

i haven't seen it, but waiting to. heard great reviews.

every review I read in newspapers ect ripped it appart...but from what i've read on the boards I trust like this one, people love it...and i'm a big Zombie fan so can't wait to see it :D

I walked out halfway through because it was demented. Gotta admit, Rob Zombie made a good movie, but it just wasn't for me. Some kid puts on a clown mask and goes around killing everyone, made me uncomfortable.

Watch WAR with Jet Li and David Statham it's dope...awesome action and awesome plot line...plus Li's wise one liners kick ass "At every moment on earth, things change"

I'm with you Raize. It's too close to home. I like scary movies but I like the supernatural freaky kind. For this psycho killer shit you just have to turn on the news to see the latest bloodbath around you...

Status
Not open for further replies.