Temporary Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

afftm1

Oct 18, 2008
Have any of you gotten started in affiliate marketing a while back but then after loosing some money decided to leave it for a while, then save up some money you could experiment with?

yeah, leave for a while - i'm sure you'll be fine not experimenting, testing, trying new things, learning, looking for leverage/advantages/etc. - we'll wait for you.

don't be such a tool - if you're interested in aff. marketing keep trying things, but focus on areas that don't require as much up front capital. save while you experiment, experiment while you save.

Have any of you gotten started in affiliate marketing a while back but then after loosing some money decided to leave it for a while, then save up some money you could experiment with?

20 sites + EPN + MCJiffy + LOTS OF TIME = EASY INCOME.

20 sites + EPN + MCJiffy + LOTS OF TIME = EASY INCOME.

Until EPN closes your account. I was close to 4figs a day on using semi-automated wp/phpbay installs and they killed my account when they went on their terming spree a few months ago, so thats not something I would really recommend if he doesn't have much money left to spend on a quantity of domains.

To the OP though, just try a new method to market your stuff. If you are losing at PPC, try SEO. Losing at SEO? Then try blogging...etc

Another thing you might want to consider is providing a service to others on the forums, like backlinking, article writing, design, whatever you are good at. Then you can re-invest the money you make doing that into your own AM stuff.

Never quit. If you really need a job get one that gives you just enough money to live and gives you ample time to work on your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.