Tell Me If This makes Sense

tx2okc

Jan 15, 2011
I have five sites, three of them new, two aged with content and links. I am looking at building ping.fm, pixelpipe, onlywire, etc., accounts for each of them, then blasting out some of the same content that I post on the sites and some that I post to article directories to these networks after the original content gets indexed with anchor text links back to the site, when possible.

Does that make sense? Does it sound like a good idea? Or am I way off?

I have five sites, three of them new, two aged with content and links. I am looking at building ping.fm, pixelpipe, onlywire, etc., accounts for each of them, then blasting out some of the same content that I post on the sites and some that I post to article directories to these networks after the original content gets indexed with anchor text links back to the site, when possible.

Does that make sense? Does it sound like a good idea? Or am I way off?

One linking parther of mine told me something about 3-way linking. Does those sites belong to same niche? If they do, you will benefit more for linking those sites.

Thanks! Did multiple ips when setting it up. Now for some linkwheeling...

Just to add..

Also use Web 2.0 properties in your linkwheels. Also don't make a closed wheel like a circle. One of them must not be connected to anything and the last one doesn't have anything on it's back. That will help you get unnoticed by the big G.

Goodluck!

Do not use duplicate content, google updated algo "Farmer" to fight duplicate content webpages.