Tell me about your Swiss Balls

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
hello bros,

I've been looking into trying out a swiss ball instead of my office chair for some time now, but I'm not sure what kind to get.

I'm like 6'0-6'1 and weigh around 180 pounds. What would you recommend or what kind of swiss ball are you using?

:love-smiley-087:

When your bouncing around i would assume it would be pretty hard to stay concentrated. Unless your into that sorta stuff then go right ahead

They are good but in my experience for short periods of time. Have it alongside your chair and switch between them. The fact there is no back support means I don't get comfy much past 15 minutes on the ball.

How about swiss tush instead?

swiss-flag-with-butt.png

Haha just tell them you sleep walk, that's what got me out of it ;)

still have to pay a percentage of your income if you dont want to serve in public services or in the army (afaik?)... just gonna wait till im 25 if I'm still living around here by then

You should be getting a 65 cm ball for your height and weight. I use and recommend them to all my clients, especially if they are spending long hours seated. You will have to gradually build up your endurance in the core/stabilizer muscle groups whilst seated on this unstable surface. Try spending 10 min to start and add 10 min every second day. Dont expect to sit on one comfortably for hours on end initially. Remember you are actually working all these muscles by just trying to sit upright on it. So like any form of exercise dont push it too hard at first.

Just got myself a 65" Swiss ball. This is fun! I'm pretty athletic (played rookie league baseball, play racquetball 3-4 hours a day six days a week) and this is a great way to feel active while at the desk.