Status
Not open for further replies.

WebableTrev

Oct 28, 2011
Canada
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
About Me

My name is Trevor, I am an experienced technical writer with a degree in electronics engineering.

What I Write

• Software reviews and tutorials

• Computer and hardware reviews and tutorials

• Installation guides

• Networking guides

• RF communications / Satellite communications documents

• Anything to do with computers, software or electronics.

Example topics

• Step by step installation guides for software.

• Software user interface (GUI) tutorials.

• What are the differences between an optical mouse and a laser mouse?

• What are the differences between static and dynamic contrast ratios?

• What are the differences between a LED TV and a Plasma TV?

• If an energy efficient product is rated at 1W and my current one is rated 5W running 24/7 how much money will I save in a day/week/year at 50 cents per kilowatt hour?

• How much does it cost to switch a home from hydro to solar power based on the XX watts I use a month? (I have designed solar power systems for homes and installed them.)

Free Reviews

3 - 1,000 word free reviews for WickedFire members meeting the itrade / post requirement.

Pay After

Since this is a new service you pay after you have received your article. 100% risk free satisfaction guaranteed.

How Much

This week my price is $2/100 words. After this week (April 29th) I will be raising my price to $5/100 words.

Order Now

Receive your finished articles within 24 hours. First come first serve. Once I have enough orders I will post a new TAT.

Send your order details through WickedFire or

Email - WebableTrev@gmail.com
Skype - Trevor-Somerville

I will send my PayPal details with the finished article.

@CLKeenan - Thanks for the order! I sent you a rough draft of the article. Let me know what you think.

@stack paper - I haven't received your PM but looking forward to working with you!

All 3 free 1,000 word reviews have been taken. I had an appointment this morning but I will be working into the night to meet the 24 hour deadline for all orders so far. I am still doing a 24 hour deadline for new orders. I will make a new post when this changes.

@hewgu - I will happily write you 3 300 word articles. Please PM or email me the three topics you would like covered. If you prefer you can add me to Skype: Trevor-Somerville. It will be $18 for the three articles. I will send my payment details with the finished articles.http://www.wickedfire.com/members/hewqu.html

Trevor did an excellent job for my article. Very detail oriented. I provided him with a very rough guide for what I wanted to be included in the article and then he took it from there... looking up additional angles to include, found very good graphics/tables to accompany the article, and his writing was still easy to read while writing about a semi-technical subject. Turnaround time was superb as well.... same day service!

I actually have a project that might be coming down the pipe for a client that has even stricter requirements than I do that I will looking for Trevor's assistance with if they look for a recommendation.

With that said, you won't be disappointed with his work... especially at $2/100 words!

@CLKeenan - Wow, thanks for the excellent review! It's much appreciated. Definitely appreciate any recommendations I can get.

The $2/100 words lasts until April 29th. After the price will be $5/100 words.

The 24 hour turnaround time will be available as long as possible. Will post an update on this thread when it changes.

All i can say is wow to the article that i have received. The article is over 1,300 words long and even has some pictures :) I gave him more or less just a keyword and a very rough direction of the article and i have to say that it has come out great! The communication was almost instant and the turn around was much less then 24 hours! For such a detailed article that is something awesome!

We have a few more technical projects coming up in the near future and i will surely find you when we get them off the ground!

@dasseoman Another great review. Thank you!

I am ready for new orders, $2/100 words 24 hour turnaround. Great reviews so far don't miss out on the introductory price. After this Sunday the price goes to $5/100 words.

Review:

Very well written article. It is definitely worth the price. Perfect english and what I like most is I actually learned something from the article. He explained it perfectly. Thats what good writing is all about. Being able to explain what visitors to the site are looking for.

@angelo - Thanks for the fantastic review.

I just received my first bulk order so I will be busy until Tuesday. The $2/100 words offer will be ending this weekend so make sure to get your orders in now.

New orders will be kept in sequence turnaround time is no longer 24 hours. 2,000 or under word orders can be done for Wednesday next week anything over 2,000 words please discuss with me for TAT.

Just finished a bulk order and many others. Still a lot of new people wanting to try my technical writing service so I am extending my $2/100 word offer another week.

I am now ready for more orders and have changed my TAT back to 24 hours for the time being. If your looking to have something technical written now is the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.