Teach me how to affiliate market and ill teach you how to get traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoey

Jul 21, 2006
Hi,

Over at the earners forum I posted about how I could get a shitload of traffic to my blogs without paying for advertising. Somedays I would get like 20K-30K uniques, and it would spread out through the rest of the week. Over all, in around a month or so, I had over 300K visits to my blog without SEO, PPC, or any paying for any advertising. I was running a tech blog.

Everyone was calling BS but an earner contacted me and asked me to teach him and he would teach me how to affiliate market and make $5K a month. I was intrigued and told the forums that I would be willing to teach him FIRST so that there was no trickery. Then he could review my method so they could all shutup. As soon as we were about to start to bring traffic to his site he backed out.

The thing that I need work in is affiliate marketing. I'm not talking about small time; Im talking around $5K a month or more. Currently i'm doing some affiliate marketing right now thats pulling in around $100 a day, but I could improve and it's taking quite a bit of work. Right now I guess that would come out to $3K a month. The way im affiliate marketing does NOT use adwords or does not use paid avdertising; it does not require a website at all. I need someone who does this and makes around $5K or more a month to teach me new tricks.

Here's where you come in. If you do this and make good money I would be willing to share my traffic secret. ONLY serious people ONLY that are credible! I dont want people backing out and wasting my time like this guy did. I would be willing to teach first but that's only if your credible on this forum.

Let me know your thoughts.

Edit : By the way I use AzoogleAds and LinkConnector.

Hey,

Yeah and? Goto the last page because I talk about how I was talking with an earner. He backed out now and said he's concentrating on school so he's not doing much web work this month.

Like i said, im WILLING to teach you first. If that's not enough to verify then I dont know what is.

Note to anyone else who may want to learn : in order for me to teach you your blog must have the potential to be popular. For example, blogs that do well are : tech blogs, video game blogs, science blogs, celebrity gossip blogs, etc. Something people are willing to read.

BTW im only teaching 1 or 2 people so if your ready to start the better.

yoey said:
DarkDrift,

You have a PM.

It's good you know to drift through their bullshit because they dont know how to successfully drive visitors to their site so they like to think that no one else does.

You don't seem to understand, anyone making a decent amount of money, will already have a lot of traffic. Thus, not needing your 'secret techniques'.

Also, you consider $5k a month, "not small time". So I can't imagine you're bringing in a lot of traffic anyway. Or you're just reeeeally shite at monetization.

Hey yoey,

I am an affiliate manager with xy7.com affiliate network. If you sign up on my network (its free) I will show you for free how to easily make 5k a month. Shoot me an email I would like to talk on the phone and get things rolling.

mike@xy7.com

Indy said:
You don't seem to understand, anyone making a decent amount of money, will already have a lot of traffic. Thus, not needing your 'secret techniques'.

Also, you consider $5k a month, "not small time". So I can't imagine you're bringing in a lot of traffic anyway. Or you're just reeeeally shite at monetization.
Hi,

Really? Is that necessarily so? Think about what your saying. So you're saying there is no one who is making $5K using affiliate marketing but who doesnt know how to run alot of traffic to his site? Of course there is!

These are 2 different fields. Look at me for example; I know how to drive traffic, but I am definatley not expert in affiliate marketing.

But when I am doing some sort affiliate marketing, it has nothing to do with my site or it's traffic.

I understand it fine, but apprently you dont understand that these are 2 different fields and dont necessarily have to be intertwined, as much as you think it has to be. And i'm bring proven right. How? People who are making at least $5K are contacting me right now, thus needing my "secret techniques".

Remember if you're ready to start and have something to offer i'm willing to teach you first. Spots are limited!

Thanks guys!

yoey said:
...share my traffic secret.

Digg Spamming!
mobster.gif

Hah. You can try it, but that wont bring that much traffic in the long run. :p

I'm sorry but affiliate marketing is the easy part. Getting traffic is the hard part. If what you're saying is true then you don't need anyone's help.

I've never affiliate marketed before a few weeks ago. What I did have though, is a blog, and I was trying to make money off of PPC by driving traffic to it. To me it seems that affiliate marketing can bring in way more money, especially with PPA.

Thanks.

Ok, more specific. Posting scraped, tech related, newsworthy articles on your blog and Digging - en masse!

But if it doesnt make the frontpage of Digg then the Digg is useless really. It may you some traffic for 5 minutes but when more stories come in your shot of fame is done :)

yoey said:
But if it doesnt make the frontpage of Digg then the Digg is useless really. It may you some traffic for 5 minutes but when more stories come in your shot of fame is done :)

But if you do it en masse, like you have been - "throw enough shit at the wall and some of it’s bound to stick"!

Great tactic, but Digg traffic is notoriously difficult to monetize. It would be interesting to give that idea a twist and try it on some of the social bookmarking sites.

So Yoey, are you a black hatter or a white hatter?

If you are white hat and can deliver the traffic, I will happily teach you affiliate marketing. I have to admit though, I am pretty skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.