Taking on Small PHP Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So I've decided to open myself up to any small PHP jobs any of you need done. Just PM me what you want and I will reply with a very reasonable price.

For those of you who know me, I am not some shitty Indian coder. I will do exactly what you want and I will do it well. But first, here's some notes.

• I am best at anything that involves scraping, cURL, databases, etc. Theses scripts also tend to be pretty resource intensive (especially in PHP), so if you want a scraper made make sure you have your hosting figured out.
  • I don't know shit about wordpress. Just never learned it haha. I will at some point, but for now I don't.
  • I am not looking to take on any big job. I'm talking little, $50-300 type jobs. Making a quick tool, a scraper, etc. But whatever you want just PM me and I will let you know.
  • I'm not going to make any ridiculous "I'll have it to you tomorrow!" guarantees. I am busy just like anybody else. But I promise I will be 100% open about my schedule and you will receive my top quality work in a very reasonable time frame.
  • When we come to an agreement, I want you to send me a DETAILED requirements sheet. Please, please make it detailed. I am not a mind reader. If you tell me exactly what you want then I can get that for you. But don't expect much if you just tell me "lolol make me a yellow pages scraper plz"
  • !!!! ALSO when we come to an agreement, SEND ME YOUR PHPINFO PAGE FOR THE SERVER YOU WILL BE USING. This way I can know if you have cURL installed, which PHP extensions I can use, etc. If you don't know how to do this, just make a new .php file on your server and type
    Code:
    <?php phpinfo(); ?>
    then give me the link.
  • No reviews, sorry. Look around at my posts, I know what I'm doing.
  • PM me and let's get started :)

If anyone needs a week long-ish job for $300-500, PM me. I need to justify these airline tickets I am buying.

P.S. Will also do $25/hr work.

REVIEW!!!

Don't be thrown off by the retarded looking avatar :laughing-smiley-007, chatmasta is a smart dude that does GOOD work. I needed a certain type of plugin built for some huge database sites I have and he delivered very CLEAN coding and good work.

Ran into some unexpected bumps with the WP install, I needed some tweaks done after I received the work and he was available instantly even while at his day job and when he had to go do something there, he told me and then came right back to try to figure out what was going on. He kept in constant contact, and this was AFTER he had been paid, he was on the case hardcore.

It turned out that Wordpress has limitations on what I wanted to do, but the plugin was killer from the beginning. He fixed it up to operate under the WP limitations in no time and it's already kickin butt for my sites!

Miles is a good guy who cares about his work and has a TON of knowledge in PHP. You'll be happy with his work, believe me. Oh yeah, and the price was good, that's always a plus.

10/10

Thanks bro. You were a good guy to work with.

That was my first wordpress plugin but I gained a fair bit of experience with it, so if you need a wordpress plugin done, hit me up. If it's too complicated I'll let you know, otherwise I will make you a good one. ;)

Stopping by to give a shout out to chatmasta. This guy knows his stuff and can get the job done properly. I contacted him to help me with a project and gave him directions. We agreed on a price and he went to work. The next communication we had was my project, completed and exactly the way I needed it done. It is rare that you find a coder that can deliver on time and with perfect execution. Great job and highly recommended.

Hey dude I need some extremely simple stuff done. Just hit me up I'd like to get this finished as soon as we can. Thanks bro.

Hahah I don't know dude. How many breeds of dog are there?

Seriously, though. If you send me a website with everything on it, I can quote you.

chatmasta was great in fixing a problem I had. The two previous programmers that coded my site refused to answer emails/IM's. Asked chatmasta if he could take a look at it and fixed it within 10 mins at the most. Highly recommend him and will use again.

thanks again chatmasta.

Chatmasta,

I am interested in your Databases - i.e. - colleges, golf courses, etc. How up to date is your DB?

I found you from search online, but am not able to send PM's yet, could you send me a link to your database script so I can purchase it?

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.